Why you are the way you are: Origins of your NT name?

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I got thousands...when I stack my first milli in a about 2 years, Dom gone have to run that name
laugh.gif

just slide me a couple
pimp.gif

My cousin kept rhyming my name with Teflan Don, so I ran with it.

Also, Lloyd Banks' song 'If You So Gangsta'
pimp.gif

"I'm Rap's Lebron Teflon Don
Baggettes On Arm the next Sean..John"

Just switch the o in Teflon with an a
laugh.gif

people been sayin i look like mike bibby for awhile. plus hes always been my favorite player

I rap + my fraternity Pin number.....on a sidenote MilitaryIv...can't stand him straight L7 in real life.

Ninjas are deadly assassins
Llamas are evil, so obviously from hell.
So I hate deadly llamas who want to eat my soul...and my peanut butter and jelly sammich

Thought it be funny play on my name..... regret it now because when i try to buy or sell folks really think i "Rob A Lot"

In Little League baseball, my coach used to call me X-Factor because I'd always go through with the clutch when he needed me, so that's the X part.Dynamic...
grin.gif
No idea. Maybe because Dynamic is an incredible word.

Well when i was a young lad back in Canada in the 1800s, i killed my real father with my bone claws (im a mutant btw) without knowing. Kicked with my brotherfor like a hunned yrs, dude went crazy, got metal claws, fought baraka. I came up with the name while fighting baraka.

TOo many people take the shoe game so serious I wear/buy shoes for fun. Hence: Kicks for kicks (fun)

my name....RJ

never seen that vince, nike commercial before....pretty sick at the end....

Back
Top Bottom