Wifing a Girl Who...... (update page 3)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

old dude is gonna show up outta nowhere like..

raheem-o.gif

This is EXACTLY whats going to happen to dude 
roll.gif
 I cannot believe he gonna go along with this

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I've never been in a serious relationship before but this chicks beautiful, smart, on point with what shes doing in life and school, and seems to be willing to give me everything I want and need from a girl.
indifferent.gif
Fixed

I think by showing her the love and affection she wants/misses she might eventually be able to move on from that and realize she has someone and something better than shes ever had.

Think from a rational point of view.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

old dude is gonna show up outta nowhere like..

raheem-o.gif

This is EXACTLY whats going to happen to dude 
roll.gif
 I cannot believe he gonna go along with this

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^1000000% u actually had a golden oppurtunity if she really is that badd to have that "free" sex and get in her bank account and ol boys bank account
(possibly) if you played that casanova card then lo key dogged her just like ol boy or worse
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that #$%$* would of NEEDED you.

You seriously simpin my man seriously   

All it takes is one night of long and deep

…….

text messages between her ex and her where they admit it all and admit their true or feelings to and for each other. Bam, that's all it takes, if it hasn't happened already. You can keep her, but she's in the danger zone therefore she can't get higher than sidekick status at the moment. If you wife her, just know your wifing someone who's heart and body in essence belongs to her ex man. And the thing is OP, you know that's true too.

Back
Top Bottom