Will Jay Z buy up his own albums to beat Raekwon?

al audi

Banned
This just goes to show that people will still support good music.

I really hope this dude rae get the number 1 spot

SMH at this thread
I normally keep it moving when I see something like this but I cant let this pass
SMH OP SMH

No offense but uh...you really think White America is going to Walmart to cop the new Raekwon CD?

Ehh not so sure about that...

roll.gif
roll.gif

OB4CL 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blueprint 3

Jay should worry about putting a better album instead of sales. Jay will sell regardless.

Originally Posted by King Beef

OB4CL 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blueprint 3

Jay should worry about putting a better album instead of sales. Jay will sell regardless.
QFT

Raekwon is on E1, which means he shipped under 100,000 and will probably sell under 50. Jay will ship 750-900.....

OB4CL 2 is the s...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I haven't even listened to the Blueprint 3 but I'm not so sure I want to because of all the reviews...

Originally Posted by zube42

You guys do know OB4CL2 is beating BP3 on iTunes right?
BP3 isn't available on iTunes yet until the 11th. They only selling pre-orders, and who in the world pre-orders from iTunes? Come next TuesdayI doubt that it will be number 1 but if it is big ups to Rae cuz he deserves it.

As a overall numbers estimate
BP3 - 510,000
OB4CL2 - 110,00 and that's being generous, there aren't that many Wu Tang fans outside of NY just look at how bad Blackout 2 did and it was a goodalbum.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

look at how bad Blackout 2 did and it was a good album.
OB4CL2 is very different from Blackout 2 in my books... You're probably right with the numbers though.

Back
Top Bottom