Will Jordan ever end?

JB needs to move on and prepare for the future. Creating signatures for athletes that are appealing is what they need to do.
Besides, they can't retro shoes forever. Within the last few years most people grails have been released and with all of the heat coming in 2013 I just can't see it continuing too much longer.
You're wrong. JB is a business, and their business is selling. Bottom line. They're doing magnificent now, so they'll be around as long as Nike.

You're wrong. JB is a business, and their business is selling. Bottom line. They're doing magnificent now, so they'll be around as long as Nike.

they won't ever go down, unless, some better shoes come out with someone who did greater than jordan did, than maybe one day, but i don't see that happening anytime soon, plus, jordans look dope. although, they are berry expensive

Never because as long as kids go to school they gone want the new Jordan's, my nephew 8 and that's what he want's for his birthday. He never saw him play as NT would say, but when i was in the 4th grade that what i wanted too so i cant hate.

Jordan will last as long as people remember what he did on the court. Kobe and lebron will never surpass Jordan on or over the court.

Back
Top Bottom