Will Kanye and Rihanna go to Roc Nation?

Who think that Kanye and Rihanna will sign to Roc Nation whenever their contracts are up at Def Jam?

^ true for the majority of his artist. but when it came to them two he made sure they were getting theirs.

I doubt it....im sure Kanye doesnt wanna be in Jay shadow forever........Rhianna might as well go

why would they though? they'll be inking more money with their current labels now than RocNation can ever deliver.

RocNation is Jay's imprint / management / publishing company under LiveNation. it's like how Kanye has G.O.O.D Music.

so i just don't see why anyone would really sign with RocNation unless they're JUST trying to establish a name for themselves...not full-fledged superstars like Kanye and Rihanna...

Originally Posted by jomitm

why would they though? they'll be inking more money with their current labels now than RocNation can ever deliver.

RocNation is Jay's imprint / management / publishing company under LiveNation. it's like how Kanye has G.O.O.D Music.

so i just don't see why anyone would really sign with RocNation unless they're JUST trying to establish a name for themselves...not full-fledged superstars like Kanye and Rihanna...

This.
no further response is needed. question shouldnt of even been asked.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

This.

agreed

Originally Posted by DJMano34

This.
Your right I should have never took up wall space with this. We need to save room for more hard hitting questions like "whats your favorite young dro color?" 
roll.gif

jomitim- thanks for your input.

I don't see this label lasting 5 (more) years. They're not even good at managing artists (i.e. Wale)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom