Will Kobe take over Jordan Brand at number 24...???? Rumor / Any info???

Don't remember where I heard this, but supposedly Kobe Bryant is gonna be the new face of AJ.... And that is why he changed his number to 24??? I know Isound crazy, but this is what we're here for... Hit Me back with your opinions.

roll.gif

Yeah.......okay.

Doesn't even remotely sound plausible. If this did happen though I would kill Kobe Bryant and burn down JB with Gentry in it. I can't wait till thisfool retires.

Dude think before you start a post. Just think about what you hear and what you are saying and how you are sounding to other people.

Lakers are my favorite team and Kobe is my favorite player but I'd hate to see this happen. What a terrible rumor.

WOW thats a bit out there isnt it??? To even ponder that is kind wierd but damm to beHONEST, JB needs all the help they can get, CP cant carry the touch alone, OR CAN HE, and now especially with they JB is going now......

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

I bet kobe wishes it would happen......

indifferent.gif

No, I bet Jordan Brand wishes it happened. With the exception of Chris Paul, they have nothing but 2nd tier and past-their-prime players representing theline.

I wouldn't mind seeing it. The color schemes they made for him were dope.

Back
Top Bottom