will nike ever retro the AIR COMMAND FORCE..?

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THESE SHOES AND SEEING THAT NIKE IS RETRO'ng A LOT OF OLD SNEAKERS (Griffeys, Flight Lites, Pippens, Pennys, etc.) DO YOU WISH ORTHINK THEY SHOULD RETRO THESE..?
nike-air-command-force-neon-10.jpg
nike-air-command-force-neon-6.jpg
nike-air-command-force-neon-7.jpg

(I think) They no longer have the patent on the inflatable component of the shoe(?)

Originally Posted by swingshot

(I think) They no longer have the patent on the inflatable component of the shoe(?)
that would be a crazy reason why the wouldnt be able to retro the shoe...

i really liked those back in the day.... it would be nice to see them again, especially in that colorway

Originally Posted by jhendri5

Originally Posted by swingshot

that would be a crazy reason why the wouldnt be able to retro the shoe...

frown.gif

I somehow doubt it. I mean, the cut is so high and I'm very sure no one would ever use pump technology to ball in anymore.

If they were retro'd I'd imagine it would be in a very different cut and the new design would likely be pretty hideous. Maybe they'd do a low topor something.

Rest assured that speckle effect on the sole will not look nice with new-school glossy chipping sole paint method.

David Robinson going into a hall of fame ( fagot which one ) hope it gives nike an idea to retro dese sucka's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd copp 3 pers...
glasses.gif

had these when i was a kid, and they were definitely a cool pair of shoes, im gonna grab em if they retro

I had these a long time ago - they're just way too high to wear with shorts - and with jeans, I don't think anyone's going tolike that look.

Hope so, im surprised they havent been out with the whole white men cant jump retro thing. I prefer them much more than the 180s.

THESE SHOES ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT DO THEY MAKE THEM IN A DIFFERENT COLOR?

those are the david robinson's, right?

It would make sense if they released them as a quickstrike at the time of his hall of fame induction

Back
Top Bottom