will nike ever start making the NBA jerseys again?

The swingmans were the best jerseys. But im kinda glad nike dont have the contract cause there quality in everything they make is at its worst.

^^Actually the quality on their Jerseys is way better than the crap that ADIDAS/ Reebok put out nowadays. I still have my collection of authentics in thecloset. I would never rock the AD/RE logo in licensed gear.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The swingmans were the best jerseys. But im kinda glad nike dont have the contract cause there quality in everything they make is at its worst.
Church.

^^Yeah Champion did around the early to mid 90's. I love champion, quality unmatched by today's standards.

Originally Posted by nosleep4jordans

theres a couple jerseys i want but i cant stand that adidas sign on the swingmans! they look cheap!

then buy the authentic jersey

Yea, nike authentics were the first to use that dri-fit material I believe and they were only making authentics for certain teams not all of em

And on another note if anyone noticed, every team that won a championship since '96 were a nike sponsored team at one point
-Chicago(3)
-L.A.(4)
-S.A.(3)
-Detroit(1)
-Boston(1)
-Miami(1)

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Yea, nike authentics were the first to use that dri-fit material I believe and they were only making authentics for certain teams not all of em

And on another note if anyone noticed, every team that won a championship since '96 were a nike sponsored team at one point
-Chicago(3)
-L.A.(4)
-S.A.(3)
-Detroit(1)
-Boston(1)
-Miami(1)

must be a performance enhancing jersey...what about the teams that were nike sponsored and still sucked?

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

-Chicago(3)
-L.A.(4)
-S.A.(3)
-Detroit(1)
-Boston(1)
-Miami(1)

Yea 10 teams were outfitted by Nike. Those plus Toronto, Washington, Dallas, and Portland

Didn't Champion use to make the Jersey's at one time?
I think it was 01 or whenever Iverson was in the finals against the Lakers.

I havet he authentic AI jersey of that year. Real nice jersey.

Cost $10 from amazon.com, posted by a NTer here back then, they had the white, the blue and also the black version.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Didn't Champion use to make the Jersey's at one time?
I think it was 01 or whenever Iverson was in the finals against the Lakers.

I havet he authentic AI jersey of that year. Real nice jersey.

Cost $10 from amazon.com, posted by a NTer here back then, they had the white, the blue and also the black version.
Niiiice. Yup that was 2001 btw.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^Actually the quality on their Jerseys is way better than the crap that ADIDAS/ Reebok put out nowadays. I still have my collection of authentics in the closet. I would never rock the AD/RE logo in licensed gear.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

nike warmups >>*

i also loved when different companies made different team apparel, da design language for each team's respective uniform was alot more unique..everthing istoo generic now.

yea nike & champion made the best nba's i think the reebok/adidas are kinda garbage:.

adidas has and will have the sponsorship for making nba jerseys for awhile. too bad, i know, cuz i like the nike made jerseys better. the old school adidaslogo on the the hardwood classic jerseys look dope though.

Back
Top Bottom