Will, or should any members of the media apologize to the Taylor family?

Originally Posted by HalfHeadHalfAmazin

No, it's backed by research.

A person who is a fierce competitor and will do anything to win on a court, will do so in life (Jordan anyone?)

A person who is an attention seeker in their sport, will do so in life (TO anyone?)

A person who is a lazy pot smoker and doesn't work hard in life, will probably do the same thing in their sport (Ricky, Randy, anyone?)

A person who is withdrawn and reserved in their sport, will probably do the same in life (Barry and Bo, anyone?)

A person who doesn't hold people accountable in his family probably won't do so in his work (Jack Whitaker, our famous WV powerball winner, anyone?)

A person who enjoys the spotlight in their sport, will probably do the same in life (Deion and Irvin, anyone?)

Bottom line is you are who you are.

You can argue it if you like, but it's fact, psychological fact at that.

I studied it, I know it, I've seen it.

Now I'm not saying Sean Taylor is a bad person. But if he doesn't mind inflicting pain and fear to get the job done on the field, he'd probably do the same off the field, and that IS A FACT, because he did it when he assaulted someone and brandished a weapon at them.

I just realized all my people besides ol' Jack are of african american descent. I'm sure I'll be racist so let me put a few white folk in their.

If you're a risk taker and careless on the football field, you will probably be so in life (Brett Favre, anyone?)

If you waste money at the job, you'll probably do so in life (Enron or Adelphia CEO's, anyone?)

If you're arrogant on the field, you will probably be so off (Dan Marino, anyone?)

were talking about football here man, football. some of the greats are great because of how they were feared on the field and how much of a hit they couldlay on someone.

To see both sides,

ST wasnt the kindest on the field. Numerous late or illegal hits, and spitting in Pittmans face could be a reflection of character.

Im just being open to both opinions.

It was a good comparision saying "if youre a certain way at home, it shows in all phases of your life".

Thats not too far-fetched.

No, they shouldnt apologize. They were doing their jobs. You dont like what you read, watched, or heard...dont read it or change the channel.

It was a good comparision saying "if youre a certain way at home, it shows in all phases of your life".

When talking about football, that is complete ludicrous and not even worth discussion.

Based off of some of this logic, I feel bad for John Lynch's wife and kids...i mean, he has gotten fined in his career for some "borderline" hitsand he even KO'ed his brother-in-law....same w. Derrick Brooks' family because he broke Rich Gannon's neck

But if he doesn't mind inflicting pain and fear to get the job done on the field, he'd probably do the same off the field
laugh.gif

lets continue your on the field play correlation with real life.

laugh.gif
I guess Dale Earnhard Jr is a speedster and has 94900 speeding tickets and hislicense is suspended

laugh.gif
Tiger Woods home is as quiet as a library because on the field of play he has to havequiet to play

laugh.gif
Tony Gwynn will beat your head in with a baseball bat because of course he is acareer .350 hitter and has a propensity to swing a bat with excellent precision

laugh.gif
Floyd Mayweather just spends hours everyday punching civilians in the face and thenbacks against the wall and throws his hands up in defense because after all, he is a boxer and that is his boxing style

laugh.gif
at naming one or two names for each scenario and saying that is "research"and broadstroking that as across the board "FACT"

laugh.gif
Brian dawkins spanks his kids when they are bad and then poses and flexes his musclesbecause thats what he does after he makes a big play on the football field
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
atcapitalizing "FACT"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at even continuing to debate with someone who just typed that

Based off of some of this logic, I feel bad for John Lynch's wife and kids...i mean, he has gotten fined in his career for some "borderline" hits and he even KO'ed his brother-in-law....same w. Derrick Brooks' family because he broke Rich Gannon's neck
FACT
laugh.gif

/end of discussion

No, it's backed by research.

A person who is a fierce competitor and will do anything to win on a court, will do so in life (Jordan anyone?)

A person who is an attention seeker in their sport, will do so in life (TO anyone?)

A person who is a lazy pot smoker and doesn't work hard in life, will probably do the same thing in their sport (Ricky, Randy, anyone?)

A person who is withdrawn and reserved in their sport, will probably do the same in life (Barry and Bo, anyone?)

A person who doesn't hold people accountable in his family probably won't do so in his work (Jack Whitaker, our famous WV powerball winner, anyone?)

A person who enjoys the spotlight in their sport, will probably do the same in life (Deion and Irvin, anyone?)

Bottom line is you are who you are.

You can argue it if you like, but it's fact, psychological fact at that.

I studied it, I know it, I've seen it.

Now I'm not saying Sean Taylor is a bad person. But if he doesn't mind inflicting pain and fear to get the job done on the field, he'd probably do the same off the field, and that IS A FACT, because he did it when he assaulted someone and brandished a weapon at them.

I just realized all my people besides ol' Jack are of african american descent. I'm sure I'll be racist so let me put a few white folk in their.

If you're a risk taker and careless on the football field, you will probably be so in life (Brett Favre, anyone?)

If you waste money at the job, you'll probably do so in life (Enron or Adelphia CEO's, anyone?)

If you're arrogant on the field, you will probably be so off (Dan Marino, anyone?)

For every person you named in your "research" there is 5 who are complete opposites. But that isnt really the point at hand.

Sean never did anything that wasnt decent. If he had intentionally tried to injure people MAYBE I could see where you were going with this. The most indecent thing Sean did that we know of as a player was spit in Michael Pittman's face. And if he should be crucified for that then damn what is the world coming to.

And off the field he assualted and brandished a weapon at people who stole from him So what are you getting at?

You act like if everyone in the NFL could hit as hard as Sean Taylor they woudlnt do it. Sean was blessed with ability that alot of players did not have and hetried to show it in every game he played even in a exhibition game in Hawaii but that makes him not decent well alright.

The media shouldn't apologize. They have no reason to. Guys like Wilbon are paid to give their opinions. That's what he did.

ESPN was simply tying together things that EVERYONE was thinking about.

And can we consolidate all of these Sean Taylor posts into one thread? I mean, we have the death post, the celebration post, the media post, the hip hop post,and probably some more that I've missed.

I feel yall 100.

I think dude was trying to imply that, football is their job. Just like some of yall working at hotels, bars, office buildings have jobs.

Now NOT ALL players struggle with seperating home life and work life, but there are some who do.

I havent judged anyone, nor will I.

Just be open to rational discussion.

The media shouldn't apologize. They have no reason to. Guys like Wilbon are paid to give their opinions. That's what he did.

you're probably right. i've accepted it. but to me it just shows how as a society we have no compassion as humans.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

you're probably right. i've accepted it. but to me it just shows how as a society we have no compassion as humans.

No. It's the media. They put out what people want to see whether they believe it or not. It's not about compassion. It's about a story.

^^exactly, the media is still run by human beings. the media is not in the job of showing compassion. i understand that. thats my point, we've all beeninfected by it. not just the media. and its overtaken our human instinct to be compassionate.

Some of y'all need to get of Sean Taylor's tip, y'all did'nt know this dude and what fools he knew. It was a horrible thing that happened tohim but it happens everyday.

Know one is to blame or to apologize except the people who were directly involved.

Gunna, your lack of intelligently applying these things shows it's not possible for you to understand.

Tony Gwynn was a great hitter do to his studying and his discipline. You ever heard him broadcast a game, he's obviously a student of baseball. It showedin baseball and it shows in his broadcasts.

Dale Jr. got where he was due to money and his family. He's still where he is due to these same facts. It's the way he ran his life and it's theway he runs his career. He's a mediocre driver at best.

I'd be willing to bet Floyd Mayweather is a loud obnoxious person who is very self centered. Which is obvious when looking at some of his family issues aswell as his outrageous behavior/clothing/jewelry.

The very same people you bring up go to further the point.

Thanks, but I'm sure you don't get it.

But all they did was draw a hypothesis, and educated guess. Thats their jobs as feature journalist.

Its like saying the Knicks quit on Isaiah. Nobody knew if they really did, but their past actions sure suggested it. Now could they be wrong? Yes, but its their job to throw out ideas for banter
Gotta agree with this its like if the local D boy get banged up whether its right or wrong cats going to assume it had to do with him slangingright? Thats just how it is and everybody acting like its not or they've never did that themselves I think are kidding themselves. If they apologized Iwouldn't have no problem with it.

Nobody said nothing when Roy tried to take somebody's head off in the Pro-Bowl.....
You must not been listening so stop with that and you should know if you pay any attention on here Roy is the dirtiest player in the game word toRick Flair.

Why I never hear about this dude off the field then if he's so much the attention seeker? People are funny at times running with everythingEspn says.

Wilbon responds:

My comments during last week's chat and my column in Wednesday's newspaper have generated a lot of response, about 40 percent in agreement and 60 percent in disagreement, much of it passionate, some of it ugly. So, I'm compelled to deal with that...

As for my comments, much of the anger was generated by me saying I wasn't surprised at the tragedy in South Florida of a week ago. I have friends and family members who were ticked at me, and perhaps understandably so...But would people rather me have lied and faked being stunned? What would that have proven?

That didn't make Sean Taylor's death any less tragic or less senseless or less violent or less depressing. I'm not going to phony it up so some people will agree with me or pat me on the head. Those of you who felt similarly, fine. Those of you who felt differently and shocked, fine. We don't need to agree in this country. In fact, disagreement that sparks discussion we wouldn't otherwise have is healthy. People who simply want to have nice, comfy conversation are free to look elsewhere for it. But I don't do what I do to find agreement all the time.

As it turns out following the arrests, it appears Sean was not targeted, as I suspected. But it appears his home was targeted, which by definition makes it not random.

Those of you who are upset that I wrote that Sean's past and his associations had likely caught up with him should stop screaming and burying your heads under the pillow and read the comments from his lifelong friend, Antrelle Rolle of the Arizona Cardinals who talked forcefully and with insight when he said his dear friend of 18 years was afraid to go to Miami in recent trips because he thought people were after him...Rolle's words, not mine.

This is what I was talking about last week when I said just because Sean was in the process of changing his life doesn't mean others would let him, or that a complete change is possible in months (18 months, according to Joe Gibbs)...His own cousin talked about how people wanted Sean to leave South Florida because they feared something would happen. His cousin't words, not mine.

Those of you who thought that column was printed too soon...perhaps it was. But it didn't appear the day after Sean died, it appeared two days after. The Washington Post ran dozens of pieces, many talking about Sean's career and impact in this community and in South Florida. That's what we attempt to do, look at 360 degrees of an issue, in this case a tragic one. Is it going to turn out that the people who murdered Sean were in any way connected to his past? Perhaps not.

Whether it was random, connected, or something in between, the only thing I can wish now is that he had been healthy enough to play and not in South Florida for any reason. And I can hope that the senseless violence that visits American communities so often, for whatever reason, and whether it's random or part of some sick pattern, can simply stop...

Silver Lake, Calif.: Re: The Taylor article -- have you ever been as critized as you have been in the past week?

Michael Wilbon: Yes, it's not the first time and won't be the last...Conversations that make people (including me) uncomfortable bring exaggerated criticism and exaggerated praise. I'll tell you this: the people who loved the colum were as passionate as those who hated it, and I find both views a little stilted...I was uncomforble writing it, but taking an easier way out wasn't what I wanted to do...I can always look back on a piece and wish I could change a word, or the way I wrote a sentence. But having the conversation and raising the issue? No, I don't regret that.

Sometimes people read what they want to read and not what's on the page. And sometimes writers aren't clear enough about what they're saying...That struggle is ongoing.

Lafayette, Ind.: Hey Wilbon. It was sad enough losing Sean Taylor last week and it was my saddest week as a ******* fan. What made it even worse were journalists like you who gave the impression that Sean "had it coming to him" and "did not divorce himself from his past." I think you really need to apologize to Sean Taylor's family, all ******** and football fans, and the readers that have supported you through the years.

I know you are human and you can make a mistake. But this one was horrendous. I will be willing to give you another chance if you apologize and can admit that stereotyping and judging people is just plain wrong. You did not have all the facts. It made you look foolish. Sean was a hero and it is up to you to help spread the word, especially after last week.

Michael Wilbon: You won't read an apology here. Go back and get Wednesday's newspaper and read the column. Don't ever suggest I said anybody "had it coming" or you should be the one apologizing for making up a sentiment that wasn't expressed. I wonder, in many cases, if people doing the criticizing read the piece or simply listened to what somebody told them or listend to somebody who was angry on sportstalk radio.

Those who knew Sean Taylor best very carefully articulated how he changed his life. If he changed it, what did he change it from? The discussion I attempted to lead was about what might have happened in the context of old associated or people on the periphery not changing their lives...Read the piece. If you want to write your own, fine. But don't make up the sentiment mine expressed. It was a tough enough discussion without inserting your own resentment in my words.

Ashburn, Va.: Let's just say that your article was 100 percent accurate. I do not really agree with that, but let's just say it was. Don't you think that you should have showed more restraint (as JB put it so eloquently)? It seems like you want kudos for speaking your mind no matter what the public says, but shouldn't your stance be one that reflects the compassion of humanity rather than brutal honesty? At what point is being a person more important than being a journalist?

Michael Wilbon: Good question...I don't know there's an absolute answer. And J.B. and I talked back and forth last night. Not only do I respect his opinion and his right to disagree, I welcome it. JB and I run our feelings past each other all the time...Seriously, ALL the time...We disagree on this, but I'm not saying I was right...it's just how I felt at the time and something I felt needed to be addressed at the time. People always say, "it's not the right time." Then when would have been? Today, during the funeral? Thursday, the morning of the Bears game...We can respectfully disagree...We have to. But I'm not about to separate the two, or try to act as a "person" and not a "jouranlist." What would you say to the people who say I shouldn't have held the column for 24 hours? Who say I have a responsibility and shirked it for an entire day?

Arlington, Va.: I can see both sides to your comments and don't really think what you said was offensive; however, I do agree with the earlier poster who commented that you seem bitter lately. I have been following you for years and it doesn't seem like you are enjoying yourself as much in the past year. Thoughts?

Michael Wilbon: I'm enjoying myself and these chats and writing columns more than ever. Might I be crochety and angry more frequently? Yes. I am. I wake up angrier more often because I see stuff that makes me angry, like 24-year-olds dying, whether it's here or in Iraq...And I lash out at that in a way I didn't not at 35. Yep, accurately stated...It doesn't mean I'm ashamed of it. I have to monitor it, maybe put a leash on it sometimes, maybe not...It's day to day...I'm not here to cheerlead...Well, sometimes..but I'm not here to handhold. Plenty of people are, and I can support what they do. We don't all need to do the same thing the same way...Your point, though, is very, very well taken.

Washington: Okay, so many of us were not "surprised" by Sean Taylor's tragic death -- but I was very surprised that last week you dismissed any positive statements about Taylor as ******** PR spin. Why the cynicism and hate there?

Michael Wilbon: Again, good question...All teams and organizations--ALL--put the best spin they can put on even the worst situations and it's the job of people who do what I do to put it aside and try to find out something that isn't pure spin...There are plenty of people, I should add, within the ******* organization like any other who aren't dealing with spin, who don't want to hear it, who are more cynical than I am...You don't see theirs'; mine is on display by design.

Washington: You have a point that this attack was not random. And it has been published that people close to Taylor urged him to get out. However, that is a far cry from saying that Taylor himself was violent, rather than just an object of envy. Your comments in the online chat claimed that "Taylor grew up in a violent world, embraced it, claimed it, loved to run in it and refused to divorce himself from it." Nothing that I've seen published, including Rolle's comments, have suggested that. What information did you have that you made this statement? Do you stand by this statement? If it was carelessly worded in a hastily typed chat, I can understand that, but please address this statement.

Michael Wilbon: He divorced himself from it within the last 18 months or so, which is what his friends say...But claiming it and running with it in the years before is indisputible...Otherwise, what did he change from?

Anonymous: I disagree only with the timing of your comments in an online conversation while Sean Taylor was on the verge of death and not dead yet. You should have held off. The timing was the only thing that offended me about your comments. Please tell me you regret that, or have at least learned something from it.

Michael Wilbon: ...And it's a totally legit question, and "yes" I wish I could have waited is the answer. Now let me ask you a question: Should we have avoided any discussion of Sean being shot last week in the hours after it happened? on a 1-10 scale of 1 (should have waited) and 10 (jump right in), I'm probably at a 7, but I can be persuaded that isn't the right thing at the right time...And what should we have discussed, and what should we have avoided. Is there a formula in these instand times when people want to talk about stuff NOW, the instand things happen? I don't know the answer.

Washington: I think there is a big difference between having friends who are involved in criminal activities and being involved in violence yourself. Having grown up in a rough neighborhood myself (as I believe you may have too?) I know that many of my friends were involved in things that I wouldn't touch. It's not clear to me whether or not Taylor's "previous" life was one of violence or merely being associated with violent people.

You seem to claim that it was the former. Is that what you're saying? If not, I hope you will clarify. Even though I've had friends who have done some ugly things (I've since gone through the uncomfortable process of distancing myself from them), I know that I'd roll over in my grave if I died and everyone said I was up to the same junk that some of my friends were.

Michael Wilbon: Great question, and I was talking primarily about the people one runs with...Sean Taylor did have that "no contest" plea to misdemeanor assault and battery, but STILL I was talking about environments we're in and how and when and whether we can extricate ourselves...Thanks...And YES, I go back sometimes and put myself at some risk (though in my naivete I think not much) when I go and hang out on the South Side where perhaps I shouldn't...Emmitt Smith and I had this conversation last week, and when I told him I did this he looked at me like I was nuts and said, "WHY?"

Maryland: Hi Mike. I've been following the chat and I understand what you meant when you said you are not bitter, but you see so much on a daily basis that makes you angry, or frustrated (or whatever -- I'm paraphrasing here). I can't help but agree. You are human and whatever you see, hear and feel is going to reflect through anything you say or write. I don't really have a question here, but I respect you as a writer and as a member of the media, so please don't change at all.

Michael Wilbon: Thank you...I'm going to really be on alert about my anger...Really...And that is something I might have to change. I'm not sure...There are people who read everything I write who I trust to tell me what they really feel and I solicit advice and reaction from them...and the ones I'm really close to...I don't need to wait for it...They come flying in...which is why we're close. I also miss the late Ralph Wiley's 5-minute voice mails that would set me straight or pat me on the head...He was a moral compass for a lot of us, certainly for me. For Aldridge, for Whitlock, for J.A. Adande...for a lot of us...He might be missed more than we know. Sometimes a laugh can accomplish what a scowl can't...So it's time for some introspection on this issue of anger...doesn't mean I'll change it entirely, but it's such a valid question.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...7112801721.html

Originally Posted by chikickz

Decent men don't level the punter in exhibition games.

I won't excuse the media. We know they are hype freaks. But lets stop pretending that Sean Taylor wasn't carrying around a bunch of extra baggage.

I'm sure you got skeletons in your closet, son.

Gunna, your lack of intelligently applying these things shows it's not possible for you to understand.

Tony Gwynn was a great hitter do to his studying and his discipline. You ever heard him broadcast a game, he's obviously a student of baseball. It showed in baseball and it shows in his broadcasts.

Dale Jr. got where he was due to money and his family. He's still where he is due to these same facts. It's the way he ran his life and it's the way he runs his career. He's a mediocre driver at best.

I'd be willing to bet Floyd Mayweather is a loud obnoxious person who is very self centered. Which is obvious when looking at some of his family issues as well as his outrageous behavior/clothing/jewelry.

wait if tony gwynn is a student of the game are you even trying to say Floyd mayweather is not.
thsi is what you are doing, U are choosing who's weaknesses and strengths to focus on and pin point to strrengthen and support your point. But you arefailing to tell the entire story , which makes your "research", biased and a total crock of %+$@.

back to mayweather and Gwynn for example, You dont think Floyd Mayweather is a student of the game and doesnt have tremendous discipline. why is that only anassett for Gwynn, see you have Biased your own "research" and data. Your "research" has no imperical data tha tcant be tested and provencorrect. naming 2 players aint gonna cut it.
you are not allowing for other variables which Im sure U learned in your "numerous psychological studies". ( You aint the only one who graduated fromCollege on NT btw, I ,too, took several psychology and statistics classes.)
Kirby Puckett led an exemplerary life on the field, no problems or mishaps, but he was a woman beater and so much more. how do you correlate that to your"factual research" was it do to hsi aggressive base running style?
reggie White was a monster on the field, who I have personally seen fight an throw hands with other players, yet he was an ordained minister outside offootball, please , explain ...
muhammed Ali was a loud mouth and ran his mouth during fights yet he was a devout muslim, please, do explain "intelligently" so I can follow

ok I got nothing but time to kill at work, Im here til 6
for every player u can find to meet your standards I can name 2 that are total opposite of your "play on the field is how you act in life"
You can begin when you are ready.

Edit, No disrepsect to you or your own personal opinion, because if thats your opinion, so be it, Im not looking to change your opinion, but U stated thesethings are fact based on researchand I take Issue with

for every player u can find to meet your standards I can name 2 that are total opposite of your "play on the field is how you act in life"

Aside from that Gunna...He totally skipped over my post that even if his research is true it has nothing to do with Sean Taylor because Sean Taylor never triedto hurt anyone on the field. If you know football you know throwing your shoulder out into someone else doesnt classify as a dirty play. Infact 90% of thetimes those hits cause way less pain they they look like they do. So the fact that he even tried to fit Sean Taylor into the umbrella of his bogus research isjust as ridiculous as that research itself. Besides normal trash talking and few late hits the dirtiest thing he has done on the field is spit in someones faceso how hitting Brian Mooreman or anyone else hard equates to indecency is beyond me.

People act like he was a head hunter who led with his helmet or someone who dove for peoples knees trying to end careers. Then people wonder why people areupset about how ESPN and other media outlets have portrayed Sean. Thanks ESPN
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chikickz

Originally Posted by theone2401

You obviously know nothing about Sean Taylor then

Obviously right? In your world, Sean Taylor never laid out the punter in an all-star exhibition game.

This is quite possibly. No this is EASILY, the dumbest thing anyone has said here, and you've said a lot of stupid #@*%.

No in my world what someone does on the football field has very little bearing on their character.

That's ridiculous.

You are who you are in life. And your tendencies show up in all phases of life. This is true everywhere. If your lazy and unorganized at home, then you will be at work, and you will be in relationships. This will always be true. Can you change, certainly, but when you do you will change in all phases.

indifferent.gif
THATS ridiculous.
So just because I don't do anything when I get home from school/work, means I'm lazy in both of those things?
I bust my%!%! at work and school, and I gotta keep busting my%!%! when I'm home relaxing?

How about Polamalu? Dude is an absolute monster on the field, and off the field, hes a soft-spoken, devoutly religion family man. So because he cracks peoplewith no mercy on the field makes him the same person off of it?

Let me know if I'm understanding what you're saying right now.

where is eagleball and his john wooden quote...

i think some of yall need to relax...you didn't even know the guy. his death, just like anyone else's, was a horrible tragedy but just because heplayed football doesn't give him higher priority than the next man's death. we should just let it go.

as far as Wilbon goes, I agree with him. if he doesn't feel a particular way, then don't express it; it's unhealthy to conceal your true feelings.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Tony Gwynn was a great hitter do to his studying and his discipline. You ever heard him broadcast a game, he's obviously a student of baseball. It showed in baseball and it shows in his broadcasts.

Dale Jr. got where he was due to money and his family. He's still where he is due to these same facts. It's the way he ran his life and it's the way he runs his career. He's a mediocre driver at best.

I'd be willing to bet Floyd Mayweather is a loud obnoxious person who is very self centered. Which is obvious when looking at some of his family issues as well as his outrageous behavior/clothing/jewelry.

wait if tony gwynn is a student of the game are you even trying to say Floyd mayweather is not.
thsi is what you are doing, U are choosing who's weaknesses and strengths to focus on and pin point to strrengthen and support your point. But you are failing to tell the entire story , which makes your "research", biased and a total crock of %+$@.

back to mayweather and Gwynn for example, You dont think Floyd Mayweather is a student of the game and doesnt have tremendous discipline. why is that only an assett for Gwynn, see you have Biased your own "research" and data. Your "research" has no imperical data tha tcant be tested and proven correct. naming 2 players aint gonna cut it.
you are not allowing for other variables which Im sure U learned in your "numerous psychological studies". ( You aint the only one who graduated from College on NT btw, I ,too, took several psychology and statistics classes.)
Kirby Puckett led an exemplerary life on the field, no problems or mishaps, but he was a woman beater and so much more. how do you correlate that to your "factual research" was it do to hsi aggressive base running style?
reggie White was a monster on the field, who I have personally seen fight an throw hands with other players, yet he was an ordained minister outside of football, please , explain ...
muhammed Ali was a loud mouth and ran his mouth during fights yet he was a devout muslim, please, do explain "intelligently" so I can follow

ok I got nothing but time to kill at work, Im here til 6

Edit, No disrepsect to you or your own personal opinion, because if thats your opinion, so be it, Im not looking to change your opinion, but U stated these things are fact based on researchand I take Issue with
He never said Pretty Boy wasnt a student of the game fam.

Although he may be picky, i think its only where you can logically draw conclusions; that's by observations.

We know PBF was loud and obnoxious (especially if you saw his 24 hrs show before the fight, and seen him on cribs). Dowe know if he was a student of the game? He very may well have been. If I saw him watching film and studying hard, then I would say he is.

When did we ever hear about ST off the field? Unfortunately only when drama arose. On the field, homie was a beast, but at times had mental lapses; leadingwith the crown of his helmet., spitting on Mike Pittman. Now I believe he was a changed man and may have been doing a lot in the community, but people are onlygonna draw conclusions from what they've seen.

You cant fault someone for not following ST 24/7 and knowing what he's doing to turn his life around. They only see what they see. It's human nature.

Some of yall need to understand that ST was a Pro Bowl saftey, possibly the best in the game, and people are not saying he's crazy cuz he plays footballand hits people hard.

Its about the other stuff that goes on, on the field with him.

Polamalu is soft spoken, and still a wrecking ball on the field, but he never spit on anyone while on the job. Because thats not in his character.

Back
Top Bottom