Will paypal do anything if i have a negative balance and ignore it?

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Just pay it back. To all these people saying that you left a negative balance, when was the last time you applied for a credit card or tried to buy a whip? OP, don't ruin your credit over $600. They generally won't do it for that small amount of money, but you don't need a social to place a lien on someone's bank account. Even if you close that account, you are still responsible. It's a long shot, but it's definitely possible.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm good. Maybe Paypal has changed the rules since '04, but I have never even received a single phonecall or emailregarding the negative balance I had. I don't condone not paying back debts, but I also don't condone paying for shoes twice and not even having them,while some dude in China is flossin' in them. It wouldn't matter if I was balling out of control--I would not pay that. Just my opinion though.

My suggestion is to read the fine print. I guess I just got lucky, or maybe Paypal just chalked up the $200 loss and kept it moving.

how exactly do you get a negative balance? it's probably really obvious but for some reason i cant figure out how
nerd.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
never mind i went blank i guess

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

You sir are single handedly destroying this nation.

laugh.gif
. this will put a hit on your credit score also. and dont expect tohave paypal ever again, not to mention annoying debt collectors blowing up your home phone. just man up and pay

nothing will happen to you, im not lying, i say pay it, so your credit is saved, but if you dont pay it, nothing will absolutely happen to you!

Back
Top Bottom