Will the Air Jordan 1s be available...

these should be up on ndc i called yesterday and the guy said they'll be up at 2:30 am pac time.
please post link to shoe

so i finally found them and the damn thing keeps saying error anyone else having this issue?

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

they are still not up on flight club
laugh.gif

they have been on Nike.com since at least 4am est.

That's what time I ordered mine.

Originally Posted by abstrack

they have been on Nike.com since at least 4am est.

That's what time I ordered mine.

Man, I wish I was older. (Only 16)
I don't have a credit card so I can't shop online.

Picked up two pairs of the blacks at NTSF this morning...only about 40 people in line. I only waited about 40 minutes and was about 20 deep in line. THEQUALITY IS KILLER!!!

Also, it has been posted by a reputable source that they will not be an online exclusive, I think they will be available at select accounts, so they will belimited but I believe you can find them in store

Yup, they got them in at UBIQ here in Philly. They are doing phone order on both the Lasers and Gucci CW. 215.988.0194

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Picked up two pairs of the blacks at NTSF this morning...only about 40 people in line. I only waited about 40 minutes and was about 20 deep in line. THE QUALITY IS KILLER!!!

when you mean "killer"...is that a good thing??
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

they probably didnt even make my size(14)
eyes.gif

Was anyone able to cop these on flightclub:

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoops exclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

I searched the site and came up empty...

well, thanks for all the help guys. I live in kissimmee, and pretty much the only decent, reliable place to get sneakers is at the Florida Mall, but they didntget em. So, to all those who managed to get a pair, im jelous.
smile.gif

I copped the black n laser 1..did any 1 get a different shade of brown in one shoe though, because I received mines like that.

Back
Top Bottom