Will the Sacramento Kings win 30 games this season? VOL. Kings draft #1 pick Ricky Rubio...

Losing B-Rad and Cisco really hurt the team. This team is gonna struggle to win 30 games this season because we lack the firepower to compete with the WesternConference. It's gonna be a long year....
smh.gif

Brad will be back, but they should just bench his +%$ ala Stephon, Spencer is doing just fine, and they don't need his cornrows.
smh.gif

Yeah, I wish I could've picked up Hawes along with Biedrins who I already have. Hawes + Biedrins
pimp.gif

On another note, allen3xi's boy Jason Thompson AKA Darkhorse with 17 and 6. Theus giving the kid 30+ minutes
pimp.gif

i swear if we draft Ricky Rubio (assuming we get the #1 pick
laugh.gif
) i will find Geoff and punch him in the face...

Where's the best place to get some Kings tickets? At their box office?
I love when they suck. Less idiots in the stands. Less noise in that pig sty of a building.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Where's the best place to get some Kings tickets? At their box office?
I love when they suck. Less idiots in the stands. Less noise in that pig sty of a building.
show some class sir
eyes.gif
but to answer your question, your best bet would be to look on their team site and call the box office. I know there are some deals going on.

haha I was just about to make the same post shox. And as for 30 wins I doubt it. Our defense is terrible especially down low, but hey if were not competing ata high level lets rack up those losses and get the number 1 in the draft. Who are the big names for next years draft? Jennings, Rubio, or that Blake kid?

not a chance they come close to that. They should be fighting Minny for the worst record in the west.

I was really hanging my hat on drafting DJ Augustin back in June but I'm glad Jason Thompson is panning out well for the Kings.

But since we didn't get a PG then we need to get one now. Draft a great PG who can pass really well and this team in a few years could start to look likethe Hornets of now. With that said, we need one of the following:

- Brandon Jennings
- Dominic James
- Justin Dentmon
- Stephen Curry
- A.J. Price
- Eric Maynor

^we need to get Bobby Brown in the game playing some real minutes and let him develop in to a regular rotation guy. Watching him in pre-season was refreshing.

Why does Greene not get activated, but #9 still plays? Justice must be dealt!

No doubt about it, we're terrible. But then again, who didn't think that before the season started. When you trade away your star player, you'll gothrough rough times. We're hoping things will look up after this season.

BTW, Beno is playing just awful. And Mikki shouldn't even be mentioned. He got 4 rebounds on our road trip. 4 games, 4 rebounds. Not avg 4.... 4 total. Twoof those games he got 0. Pathetic. JT needs to start.

After todays performance Thompson deserves more minutes, especially more than Moore.

Hawes and Thompson are showing promise...Once Kevin gets going, Francisco gets healthy, and Kenny Thomas/Brad Miller fall off the face of the earth, this teamwill be in much better shape.

They may/will still finish last, but at least they'll have a top 5 pick AND a lot of cap room for next season. Nobody realistically thought this team wouldbe good.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Hawes and Thompson are showing promise...Once Kevin gets going, Francisco gets healthy, and Kenny Thomas/Brad Miller fall off the face of the earth, this team will be in much better shape.

They may/will still finish last, but at least they'll have a top 5 pick AND a lot of cap room for next season. Nobody realistically thought this team would be good.
They AREN'T good, as far as this year is concerned. Are they set-up nicely for the future? Yeah sure, I'll gladly admit that, but thisteam still has a long way to go until they are considered a Playoff team again, yet alone a contender. This team builds around Kevin Martin though,

Back
Top Bottom