Will there be a Retro Jordan Football Cleat in 2010?

I would love to see the XI as a released cleat in all black or black and white.  The III's  were cool but they had red in them when most all the other Jordan cleats were black or black and white.  I actually have a pair of IX football cleats untouched.  Almost wore them this past season but went with the Superbads instead.

Yeah I am hoping a XI magically shows up! 
What other ones would be nice to see besides that? Maybe some 23's with MJ's sig all over the shoe would be hot! Jordan 8's would be nice too! 

Originally Posted by Blackthidot

That was 2 years ago. They didnt put out and actual retro...They have some JB junk instead.

They are still trying to sell those, thats prolly why they havent released anything else.

I doubt they'll release a retro cleat this year because they seem not to focusing on Team Jordan for Football anymore.  Most of the guys they had when they were pushing the retro cleats have retired now....the only guys I can readily indentify as Jordan Brand Team members are Jason Taylor,Dwight Freeney,Michael Crabtree and Dre Bly.

Jordan Brand keeps doing it wrong though. They keep releasing kinda dated cleat formats....They keep using the old 7 stud bottoms(they dont even bother using the new 7 stud bottoms) instead trying to release TD bottoms or Destroyer bottoms. Plus they have progressive raised the price of their cleats and cut back on the quality. The past few retroes haven t even had Zoom in them.

I think it they released a XI with a TD bottom priced at 100 dollars it would sell fairly fast.

this is ridiculous.. JB has dropped the ball time and time again, yet everyone keeps coming back. for once i'd really enjoy it if they came out with a GREAT retro that had the early 2000 quality. any retro released is copped by me either way.

the III cleats hit liek 40 bucks on eastbay and I was tempted to cop cause they were sooooooo fresh. I dont play sports anymore even but they were too dope. Imagine if they released one of the cleats that CC sabathia wears? hes got the concord 11 cleat, the cool grey 11 cleat, and Bred 4 cleat...... Imagine the cashflow jb would get from that!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I doubt they'll release a retro cleat this year because they seem not to focusing on Team Jordan for Football anymore.  Most of the guys they had when they were pushing the retro cleats have retired now....the only guys I can readily indentify as Jordan Brand Team members are Jason Taylor,Dwight Freeney,Michael Crabtree and Dre Bly.

Jordan Brand keeps doing it wrong though. They keep releasing kinda dated cleat formats....They keep using the old 7 stud bottoms(they dont even bother using the new 7 stud bottoms) instead trying to release TD bottoms or Destroyer bottoms. Plus they have progressive raised the price of their cleats and cut back on the quality. The past few retroes haven t even had Zoom in them.

I think it they released a XI with a TD bottom priced at 100 dollars it would sell fairly fast.
QFT. They need to change the bottom of their cleats PRONTO. I can't play in the old 7 Stud anymore. You can really feel the difference. The TD Bottom is perfect. After using the Vapor TD's for two seasons of Football now, I won't even look at my Jordan Cleats. One can only with for an XI with the TD bottom. I'd like to see more lows like the VI D, just with the TD bottom...

Back
Top Bottom