Will there be more Silver Anniversary releases?

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

My guess is that they are done or we would have heard/seen something by now. I think they are just going to stick to popular cw retros.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Let me get some of what you been smoking. 
laugh.gif

My guess is that they are done or we would have heard/seen something by now. I think they are just going to stick to popular cw retros.

laugh.gif

I don't see them dropping every single Jordan from their Silver anniversary..I would like to see the VI's and XIII's

I don't see them dropping every single Jordan from their Silver anniversary..I would like to see the VI's and XIII's

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

laugh.gif

Huh?  SJ, CG, TB, Infared, Flint...

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

laugh.gif

Huh?  SJ, CG, TB, Infared, Flint...

XI were the only pair to not go onsale down my way, they were VERY limited as well here in CT, I only know of a few stores getting them. The other pairs were definitley more abundant than the XI.

XI were the only pair to not go onsale down my way, they were VERY limited as well here in CT, I only know of a few stores getting them. The other pairs were definitley more abundant than the XI.

I think they're gonna do more releases but just at certain planned times, LikE spring, where most ppl rock whites anyway

I think they're gonna do more releases but just at certain planned times, LikE spring, where most ppl rock whites anyway

Same thing w/ the 60+ pack we still didnt get 5s and somewat didnt get the 2s i rly dont think they're comin with anything especially wit only 5 more months before its 26th anniversary shoes 

Same thing w/ the 60+ pack we still didnt get 5s and somewat didnt get the 2s i rly dont think they're comin with anything especially wit only 5 more months before its 26th anniversary shoes 

Back
Top Bottom