Will there be more Silver Anniversary releases?

Does anyone know if all 23 shoes will be released in the Silver Anniversary colorway or was the 11 the last one?

Does anyone know if all 23 shoes will be released in the Silver Anniversary colorway or was the 11 the last one?

I honestly think JB has put a stop to the anniversary gimmick. Guess they realized sells were horrid (aside from XIs).

I honestly think JB has put a stop to the anniversary gimmick. Guess they realized sells were horrid (aside from XIs).

Everyone keeps sayin sells were horrid, but I hear ppl that didn't get em complainin... guess certain areas got more than what they should have... but to answer your question, the 3m six rings are the next release for the collection, its up on RMKstore.com

Everyone keeps sayin sells were horrid, but I hear ppl that didn't get em complainin... guess certain areas got more than what they should have... but to answer your question, the 3m six rings are the next release for the collection, its up on RMKstore.com

You got to think outside the box, outside the sneaker community.

Just because a pair of Air Jordans doesn't sell out in a week, that doesn't mean the sells are horrid.

You got to think outside the box, outside the sneaker community.

Just because a pair of Air Jordans doesn't sell out in a week, that doesn't mean the sells are horrid.

I dont think theyd drop all 23 of them this year but i think the others will drop later on i mean the 3 4 9 11 did pretty good the 1 and 2 were bad

I dont think theyd drop all 23 of them this year but i think the others will drop later on i mean the 3 4 9 11 did pretty good the 1 and 2 were bad

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

and for 150, to much

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

and for 150, to much

My guess is that they are done or we would have heard/seen something by now. I think they are just going to stick to popular cw retros.

My guess is that they are done or we would have heard/seen something by now. I think they are just going to stick to popular cw retros.

i don't really care if they do or don't release anymore.......though the 5s and 10s might be nice

i don't really care if they do or don't release anymore.......though the 5s and 10s might be nice

Back
Top Bottom