Will They Retro The Powermatic?

This shoe is one of my All Time Favs...and they are retro'n all the shoes from around that timeframe....i been waiting patiently
product-32536.jpg
powermatic_white_black_red_10999.jpg
product-83417.jpg
c0_12.JPG
pimp.gif
anyone with any info please make my day! lol
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Younger brother had the wht/red joints in high school and he LOVED them.

I don't see these coming back though. I could be wrong.

wore my wht/red pair till they turned to dust.they need to retro these.

add the nike air vis to the retro wishlist.then make an allan houston cw just like what nike is doing now for reggie and the total max uptempos.

Retros won't come out right, and these are worth retail at best on the aftermarket.

Hold out for an OG pair.

If they get retroed, they will bomb. However, hardcore shoe heads, and ballers wills coop these. I have the wht/blue colorway in '99. I loved them. A lotof NBA players wore them.

scratch that. i just went on ebay and got me that same colorway in my size for $90. wasn't expecting to spend that kind of money tonight. thanks alotniketalk.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I got a pair of those for basketball camp back in like 4th grade. By the end of the week the toe cap had separated on one shoe and on the other the heel airunit was pulling away. Definitely the worst quality pair of shoes i have ever come across.

they prob will retro those and the will crack and peel like they did back in the day
ohwell.gif
. i knew a kid in high school had the red ones and the peeled hella bad

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I wouldnt mind if these or some big flyers retro'd

Nike are done with Tuned Air hoops shoes. If the Flyers come back, its probably going to be with some other cushioning.

i just got my pair in from ebay. i should of stayed outta this damn thread. i could of really used those $75 right about now!
laugh.gif

Back in'99 those wer some good hooping shoes and you could rock those with some jeans too. If Nike did retro these I would cop 3 pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom