Will We Ever Get a All White Penny I Retro?

^Are those yours GO?
That pic brings back so many memories!I remember actually conning my grandmother into getting me a pair of GO LWP's (blk/wht/royal) that were actually a size too big:lol:.I got home and showed my mother and she made me take them back to the store.Even though I didn't keep the shoe,it was great having them for a few days!

Yes, they are mine.  I too love the GO LWP (see SN) and have been able to track down several colorwarys over the years.  I have 2 blk/wht/roy because they are my favorite as well!  Great story Ruxxx, I remember a summer's worth of mowing lawns to save up for them (then wore them for 7th grade basketball). 
happy.gif

Those white penny I's look good. I didn't like them then because they were too white so I did not cop. I wouldn't mind buying a pair now.

All white Air Max Penny 1s retroed in 2001 but not with the blue they had silver accents and were super limited.

Any of u guys that have the SLAM mag no.48 with Marbury the chosen one on the cover in his Nets uniform there in thea kicks section page 118 small pic furthest right in the middle strip of pics

I saw a few pairs in small sizes when I was in San Diego in 2002.

I would love an OG retro these are still one of my grails a beautiful shoe because its just simple.

2001 black/white retros were trash the leather and not durabuck killed them I sold my pair to my boy.

Air GO LWPs need to retro with the modern day zoom those shoes are fire would love to see a black/blue and white/black(OVER EWING)  Penny Air Ups with the 1 on the back retro to.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom