Will we get Mens low top XIII's again?

We got the low top XIs to release in many colorways but will we ever get some low top XIIIs to release like the black/navy pair or the ceramic pair? I would love to own a few since getting older the mid/high XIIIs dont really do it for me since they would be casual wear anyways. Anyone else craving a low top XIII run?

I am definitely all ears for a new 13's low series again..they don't get enough credit. What new color ways would you guys be interested in seeing?

i dont see why not everything gets recycled or reretored the only thing that changes is the quality or a subtle color change.

IMO JB needs to drop more low top retro's - Loved the VI's, VIII's, IX's and the XIII lows. Plus lets retro some XIV lows please!!!!

I am definitely all ears for a new 13's low series again..they don't get enough credit. What new color ways would you guys be interested in seeing?
I would love to see them bring back the original navy and the chutney 13 lows!

I agree with seeing the black/navy and chutney. I would also like to see the bin, bred and playoff lows.

IMO JB needs to drop more low top retro's - Loved the VI's, VIII's, IX's and the XIII lows. Plus lets retro some XIV lows please!!!!

V's and XIII's were the only decent lows to me

VI's and VIII's were awful

Low top II, XI-XIII are the only lows I'd mess with, eventho I think the V, VI, VIII, & IX's look good.

i'd rather have some 14 lows or 18 lows actually there are a lot of lows that look better than 13 lows. I wish 13 lows had the hologram on them they look off without it imo

I'm all set with lows, I never liked them. But I'm sure JB will drop them at some point.

need another pair of the black/navy 13's . mine are so beat and i still wanna wear them. those and the xvi's are the only lows that worked imo. oh and i like some of the low phats >D

these are so necessary
nthat.gif
I agree, I'm patiently waiting for these to drop again... 
tired.gif

still have the og blk and chutney low.....if they retro that gotta make it limited

the og release ended up in eastbay for 60 bucks on clearance

diff shoe era ...but still luv the chutneys 

Back
Top Bottom