Will we get some XXI retros any time?

6761CC5D-B366-4959-94D2-1E33A2D51E36.jpeg
You guys cannot tell me these aren’t fire I see nothing bootlike whatsoever here this is a sleek shoe that craps on almost anything that has come after it.
If you say so. I wouldn’t touch those for $50 at an outlet.

Man i think some of you guys are just stubborn with all the post 14s! lol but to each their own.. I think a lot of it is just based on when you grew up and what was new and cool at the time. 5th-8th grade for me was 17s 18s and 21s, so those shoes are staples in my collection. I really think some new color ways of 21s could be seriously fire though. If JB let me do my own collab I’d do a black durabuck 21 with hits of electric green like that pic i posted, with glow in the dark green piping around the “grille” lol.

03CFC9D8-6718-4C0D-AEC2-EF592EA1991D.jpeg

Man i think some of you guys are just stubborn with all the post 14s! lol but to each their own.. I think a lot of it is just based on when you grew up and what was new and cool at the time. 5th-8th grade for me was 17s 18s and 21s, so those shoes are staples in my collection. I really think some new color ways of 21s could be seriously fire though. If JB let me do my own collab I’d do a black durabuck 21 with hits of electric green like that pic i posted, with glow in the dark green piping around the “grille” lol.

If we get retro 21s in two years but still no 17s I’m gonna flip. We might have to organize a protest or start a petition to get some proper 17 retros at this point lol. It’s getting ridiculous. So thankful for the trophy rooms though those are a 10/10 color way, I’d take them over any OG 17 any day on looks but I still need a pair of white/royals. Would love to see some more retro + color ways on them, I think a bulls red and black color way would be extremely nice on a 17.

73DBDD16-6B37-43B7-84C0-3699B7EB4740.jpeg
Just got these delivered today! Feels like 2006. These are so comfortable the quilted cloth on the inside and sock liner fit perfect makes you wanna wear them barefoot almost. Originally I had the white pair, think i might like these better just cuz the materials. Also my first countdown pack purchase. Think i might go for the CDP 17s soon....

Ya they’re getting old but i was surprised when i got them how new they still looked overall. Only big thing is the faded pod on the soles. I’m anxious for some retros though can’t wait.

Ya they’re getting old but i was surprised when i got them how new they still looked overall. Only big thing is the faded pod on the soles. I’m anxious for some retros though can’t wait.
As much as I really like the 21, dont hold your breath on some OG color retro anytime soon. They just wont move.

As much as I really like the 21, dont hold your breath on some OG color retro anytime soon. They just wont move.
Hey if they’ll retro the OG 19s i can sure hope for some 21s in two years. At least give us the red suedes lol those are :pimp::nthat:. I’d also love to see some new color ways too. I expect if they retro them it’ll be like the 18s, rather low production but high price tag. Idc though i’ll pay the 225 all day for some fresh 21s.

After a string of Jordan sigs that had a shroud, non traditional tongue set up, or a fore foot cover, these were welcomed release.

I remember copping the first colorway in the first day and wearing them immediately. Dope sneaker and I would def love to see a retro. Especially some PE’s.

After a string of Jordan sigs that had a shroud, non traditional tongue set up, or a fore foot cover, these were welcomed release.

I remember copping the first colorway in the first day and wearing them immediately. Dope sneaker and I would def love to see a retro. Especially some PE’s.

Had never considered that. Was first "normal" pair since the 14s.
15s - weird tongue
16s - shroud
17s - shroud
18s - button flap
19s - auto mesh and covered laces.

I beat those black and red 21 PEs to the ground. The white and black release will always be a dope shoe to me. The commercial as well.

Back
Top Bottom