Will we see an Air Pressure or Air Command Force retro soon?

With all of the Reebok Pump 20th anniversary hype, I wonder if Nike will finally retro the Air Pressure and Air Command Force lines. Any thoughts?

Difference is Nike have a stranglehold on the footwear market and are making plenty of profit
from the 'new' shoes....

Could definitely go for a pair Command Forces, but Nike will probably screw it up somehow.
If they're not going to do it properly, they shouldn't bother.

Nike shouldn't do anything if they don't do it right.

I feel like they should set up a system where people who are trustworthy, been in the game for a minute, to sample shoes for a year or two, before they releasesome garbage!

Obviously, there will always be shoes that are supposed to do well, like the CDPs, but aren't that great, then shoes that aren't supposed to do well,that do great.

They have enough money to do anything they want though! Any way, Air Pressure and Air Command Force lines would be ok for me.

Personally with the way Reebok has been making a strong comeback with their pump line, i think its only a matter of time before Nike brings their pump shoesback.

I know I sound like a broken record, but Nike needs to revisit what made them fresh and edgy. Nobody took more chances than Nike in its heyday, and I sayheyday because most of the stuff that we go crazy for today it's a retro from their golden era. They need to hire a curator to protect their legacy as aninnovator in the footwear and fashion industry. From now on moving foward there will be no more classics created by them. Thank GOD for butchered retros.

I'd like them to man..I just don't know how the public would receive them.

Command Force =
smokin.gif

Pressure =
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom