Will You Blue Tint Your 2012 Columbia's?

Ive never done it so I probably wont! 
nerd.gif

Maybe JB is using this blue-tint sole on the CG's, 5's, etc. as a test run to perfect the blue tint on the Columbia's when they retro? High hopes lol

I can't wait until they do, i knida regret selling my pair

Maybe JB is using this blue-tint sole on the CG's, 5's, etc. as a test run to perfect the blue tint on the Columbia's when they retro? High hopes lol

I can't wait until they do, i knida regret selling my pair

No because I don't want to spend the time doing it, and even if I wanted to, I don't want to spend the time learning how to do it.

No because I don't want to spend the time doing it, and even if I wanted to, I don't want to spend the time learning how to do it.

They been blue tinting everything lately-it crazy not to blue tint these-the most necessary ones.

They been blue tinting everything lately-it crazy not to blue tint these-the most necessary ones.

Did any of you guys ever dye your 11s? I remember when the concords dropped alot of guys were taking them to the shoe repair store in the mall and getting the upper dyed. Majority were gang members but thinking back I wish I had gotten a pair done some cw's were
pimp.gif

Did any of you guys ever dye your 11s? I remember when the concords dropped alot of guys were taking them to the shoe repair store in the mall and getting the upper dyed. Majority were gang members but thinking back I wish I had gotten a pair done some cw's were
pimp.gif

all jordan 11s that originally released with blue tint soles i.e the concords, columbias and cool greys, jams were clear no blue so id probably put money on the fact thats these columbias will have blue tinted soles. just how im thinking

all jordan 11s that originally released with blue tint soles i.e the concords, columbias and cool greys, jams were clear no blue so id probably put money on the fact thats these columbias will have blue tinted soles. just how im thinking

Back
Top Bottom