WILLYS WORKSHOP

CRIME DOESNT PAY.

TODAY WE GOT ROBBED OF $2000 WORTH OF LRG HOODIES/JACKETS BY 4 WHITE GUYS DRIVING IN A DARK GREEN NISSAN ALTIMA/MAXIMA.

THIS PICTURES BELOW SHOW WHAT WAS STOLEN.

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT SAN DIEGO.

thumb_108.jpg
thumb_107.jpg
thumb_109.jpg
thumb_100.jpg

damn serious? i was there today too. man...shady @#%$ white guys. why in the world would they do that...shoot.

we only had at first 5 players in the tournament so we just had free play. then an hour later prolly atleast 15 dudes. we just played free play all night. or should i say i watched in itimidation. allan is a vega monster. there was some pretty crazy players though. be on the look out for the next real tournament after things slow down a bit here at the shop. willys dad past away on thursday night so things have been crazy at the shop.

two of our employees atleast socked two of those fools who jacked us. one of our employees hung on their car while they sped of in the parking lot, but eventually let go for dear life.

we gots a few. i would check the blends sale first, they prolly got millions more zx's

had some really cool stuff ended up pickin up some supra's surprised there were a pair in my size =)

^ i dunno if its the same or not, but when i bought the hunters there before, the free hoodie i got was a pullover with the 'w' logo (the pink logo on cindy crawford above) on the whole front side.

Back
Top Bottom