WILLYS WORKSHOP

Quote:
if they are hiring, hire me..I am a friend of Jimmy Cao's, if that matters.

son is name dropping. you should hire me..i met you before ollie. i even hung out at the shop one time. i also go to the HOB events.

Come and support 5 & A Dime. 21+. It will be poppin with the industry's finest.
concrete.8.25.jpg

^^^ Sounds like a dope event....

Someone really needs to step their flyer proofreading game up though...

"Arivial"
"Sugested"
"Hors Devours" !?!

:lol:
laugh.gif

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

NOW IN >

NIKE SB
Wheat MIDS $85
Green Taxi Dunks $75
Gry/Grn PRods (croc swoosh) $80

& SUPER STREET FIGHTER II New Challengers on FREE PLAY!

there are pics in the blends post.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

It was a long day coming, but I can say today I met one of my childhood hero, Tony Hawk. For those that do not know, besides the shoe game, my other passion is the sport of skateboarding, including the deck collecting aspect of it. Growing up, I have watched endless skateboard footage of Tony, but never had the opportunity of meeting him until today. I will let the pics speak for themselves...

(Special thanks to Willy's Workshop for hosting this event!)

Here are some pics of my day with Tony Hawk...
2e37epw.jpg

Tony's reaction when he saw his vintage pro model...
2ibyp7m.jpg

Tony making my board "forever official"
2iqhkx1.jpg

Final product shots...
2q9mdzl.jpg
2hyuscg.jpg

Thanks for looking.

^

Off topic,

But that sn is a good one. LOL.

wow wow wee anyone?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Quote:
ShoeFanatic2001
ed skating...like 1999/2000....it was at the North County Fair mall when he did an autograph signing at some store..had to beg my mom to drive me out there from Point Loma, haha.
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for: Any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!
Any Clarks Wally's 11-11.5!

HEY ORRIE..DOESNT PHARREL BROTHER SKATE FOR YALL?
AND BTW DO YOU HAVE NE PURPLE DUNKS THERE? HOLLA AT ME YOU SHOULD TAKE A PIC OF ALL THE SB DUNKS YOU GUYS GOT THERE AND POST It..THANKS ORRIE

Sup Yo.

Yeh, Pharrells bro skates for us and yes he can skate. Check out the BET clip with the ice cream team on youtube and check out Cato's board, hes rockin willys board and our griptape.

Ill take pictures when i get the chance, pretty hectic week b4 christmas...

Back
Top Bottom