Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by illphillip

Fellas.... Fellas...

6Pk+Amber+003.jpg

Trust me...

My wife drinks this.

But "fellas"? Not so much.
Your wife has good taste. Not in men, but in manly beverages.

kidding.

There's nothing manly about Cider.

HA! Touche'.
Took that on like a G
pimp.gif
... nah but for real, it doesn't even try to be a man's drink. It's just good though, word to, well.. apple cider. I could drink that +### all day. Try it. It's a decent alternative to beer, but it's not quite as weak as being caught with a smirnoff ice
laugh.gif

Trustr me, I drink Smirnoff Ice
30t6p3b.gif

Fellas.... Fellas...

6Pk+Amber+003.jpg

Trust me...

My wife drinks this.

But "fellas"? Not so much.
Your wife has good taste. Not in men, but in manly beverages.

kidding.

There's nothing manly about Cider.

HA! Touche'.
Took that on like a G
pimp.gif
... nah but for real, it doesn't even try to be a man's drink. It's just good though, word to, well.. apple cider. I could drink that +### all day. Try it. It's a decent alternative to beer, but it's not quite as weak as being caught with a smirnoff ice
laugh.gif

Trustr me, I drink Smirnoff Ice
30t6p3b.gif

HA! It's nothing man.

I handle everything like a "G". Trust.

But jokes is jokes. Even with you coming out your mouth about the Mrs. I can't even get aggy at a dude who drinks Woodchuck and Smirnoff Ice.

I have had it. It is delicious. Dunno if you know Heartland Brewery, but there, and other places, they'll do a Cider/Beer mix that's good.

I just genuinely enjoy beer. So I don't do Cider much. But I could rock that summertime no prob.

My man above nailed it. Newcastle is lovely. I like Killian's. LOVE Guiness.

Kill Coronas when I know I'm going hard. They don't fill me up much.

HA! It's nothing man.

But jokes is jokes. Even with you coming out your mouth about the Mrs. I can't even get aggy at a dude who drinks Woodchuck and Smirnoff Ice.

I have had it. It is delicious. Dunno if you know Heartland Brewery, but there, and other places, they'll do a Cider/Beer mix that's good.

I just genuinely enjoy beer. So I don't do Cider much. But I could rock that summertime no prob.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

my beef is with people that supposedly love wine but know nothing about it, from how to serve it, to how to drink it, to how to choose a wine, all of it basically.

Im only 19, but my pops used to have several thousand bottles so hes about that life when it comes to the wine game and because of that I know my stuff too. Im not sayin Im some top rank conneseiur (sp?) but Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population.

If you enjoy wine, make it a learning experience. Youll thank me down the line. It gets the P wet and you can impress your boss and so on. The negative is I get hella aggravated when we go out and the waiters/waitresses obviously dont know how to pour out of the bottle properly or fill the glass up to much. Its more than a pet peeve haha
http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/cheap-wine/
Where did I say cheap wine is bad? There are plenty of good cheap wines. Yellow Tail, Fat Bastard at my local Publix are a few bucks a bottle and are as good as most.
Originally Posted by JayHood23

my beef is with people that supposedly love wine but know nothing about it, from how to serve it, to how to drink it, to how to choose a wine, all of it basically.
Why does it matter if people that love it don't know anything about it....its just wine. People love cars and don't know much about them, no big deal. 
If they really loved it that much though, they would learn about it, its like a hobby. Car guys can explain why all the headers have to be same length so why did a "wine-lover" ask me for a red zinfandel when I worked at a wine place?

Im only 19, but my pops used to have several thousand bottles so hes about that life when it comes to the wine game and because of that I know my stuff too. Im not sayin Im some top rank conneseiur (sp?) but Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population.

If you enjoy wine, make it a learning experience. Youll thank me down the line. It gets the P wet and you can impress your boss and so on. The negative is I get hella aggravated when we go out and the waiters/waitresses obviously dont know how to pour out of the bottle properly or fill the glass up to much. Its more than a pet peeve haha
Don't flatter yourself and get off your high horse.

You can't spell "connoisseur" and you apparently don't know what a "sommelier" is.

So I'm not sure why you're so gassed with your "Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population." nonsense.

You're 19. You probably don't know much about $!$!%#+. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

How about both? There is a time and a place for both.

Beer is too filling for me to have with dinner IMO.

And I ain't watching playoff football drinking wine. Nor am I going to drink wine at the club.

Especially since I only drink red. And I'm out here trying to get live.
I not on a high horse, Im callin it as I see it.

Let me apologize for not spelling connoisseur correctly, neither english or french are my first language buddy
eyes.gif
and most restaurants dont have sommeliers comin around to hook it up when theyre serving wine, so chill out. Unless youre dropping several hundred, its usually your waiter/waitress handling the wine and they rarely know what the hell theyre doing. Anything like 52 Seasons and up though, they actually have their act together. Just cuz I didnt speak about what a sommelier is in my post doesnt mean Im ignorant to it.

Figured I would come back into this thread to a few people at least actually mentioning wines they like or something, but obviously its much more entertaining to try to call me out

EDIT: not even gonna provoke anything

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/cheap-wine/
Where did I say cheap wine is bad? There are plenty of good cheap wines. Yellow Tail, Fat Bastard at my local Publix are a few bucks a bottle and are as good as most.
Originally Posted by JayHood23

Why does it matter if people that love it don't know anything about it....its just wine. People love cars and don't know much about them, no big deal. 
If they really loved it that much though, they would learn about it, its like a hobby. Car guys can explain why all the headers have to be same length so why did a "wine-lover" ask me for a red zinfandel when I worked at a wine place?

Don't flatter yourself and get off your high horse.

You can't spell "connoisseur" and you apparently don't know what a "sommelier" is.

So I'm not sure why you're so gassed with your "Im definitely more knowledgeable that 98% of the general population." nonsense.

You're 19. You probably don't know much about $!$!%#+. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.

How about both? There is a time and a place for both.

Beer is too filling for me to have with dinner IMO.

And I ain't watching playoff football drinking wine. Nor am I going to drink wine at the club.

Especially since I only drink red. And I'm out here trying to get live.
I not on a high horse, Im callin it as I see it.

Let me apologize for not spelling connoisseur correctly, neither english or french are my first language buddy
eyes.gif
and most restaurants dont have sommeliers comin around to hook it up when theyre serving wine, so chill out. Unless youre dropping several hundred, its usually your waiter/waitress handling the wine and they rarely know what the hell theyre doing. Anything like 52 Seasons and up though, they actually have their act together. Just cuz I didnt speak about what a sommelier is in my post doesnt mean Im ignorant to it.

Figured I would come back into this thread to a few people at least actually mentioning wines they like or something, but obviously its much more entertaining to try to call me out

EDIT: not even gonna provoke anything

HA! It's nothing man.

Well played good sir.. I'm not HUGE on beer, but I can drink that %##! with the best of em. Actually, I'm not that tall on alcohol in general. I usually just crack some ICE or a MGD to wash down the reefer. I never really drink to get drunk. Being drunk blows
grin.gif
. I like thi Chitown brew called 310. The %##! tastes like they sat candy in the barrels or something. I had a XX, a 310, and a Stella (sp?) at the same time on Dec 15.  The subtle differences were amazing... 

HA! It's nothing man.

Well played good sir.. I'm not HUGE on beer, but I can drink that %##! with the best of em. Actually, I'm not that tall on alcohol in general. I usually just crack some ICE or a MGD to wash down the reefer. I never really drink to get drunk. Being drunk blows
grin.gif
. I like thi Chitown brew called 310. The %##! tastes like they sat candy in the barrels or something. I had a XX, a 310, and a Stella (sp?) at the same time on Dec 15.  The subtle differences were amazing... 

Back
Top Bottom