Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty : Season 2 Out Now

Adrian Brody is good as Pat Riley.

I cancelled my HBO Max subscription. About to restart it to peep Winning Time Season 2.

I need to go back to s1 episodes to check if they put that disclaimer at the beginning of the episodes. Once that's acknowledged, fine all bets are off and add whatever you want lol.

I need to go back to s1 episodes to check if they put that disclaimer at the beginning of the episodes. Once that's acknowledged, fine all bets are off and add whatever you want lol.

I think they did. It came up with a "close" win that was actually a blow out.

1691975996909.png

This version of Jerry West is way more entertaining

All of em.

Kareem.
Magic.
Coop.
Riley.
Hell, Chick. :lol:

But Clarke is crushing the Jerry West role for sure.

I'm legit wondering......who they gonna pull for Shaq-Kobe? They did a wonderful job with the Magic-Kareem actors, who could be Shaq/Kobe????

They could probably stretch this 80s team out two more seasons, then focus on the 90s. Curious what they do between 92 and 96 though. Is there enough story with the pre-Shaq and Kobe Lakers to warrant a season?

When they do the 08-10 Lakers, I hope they cast Lamar Odom as LO.

I feel like he was born to play that part.

There's no way they do the Shaq-Kobe years. Final season gonna be when Magic came back and retired in 96.
Who knows, they might end it earlier when he retired in 91

As much success they're having so far, you're buggin if you don't think they gonna feast off Shaq/Kobe/Phil era. They literally just did an entire 1981 season in 2 episodes. They could absolutely get to them by S4. Would be Jerry West heavy. (Who appears to be the best part right now :lol: )

They could probably stretch this 80s team out two more seasons, then focus on the 90s. Curious what they do between 92 and 96 though. Is there enough story with the pre-Shaq and Kobe Lakers to warrant a season?

Worthy, Scott, AC almost miracle vs the Suns.
Van Excel, Ceballos, Eddie Jones brought in.

The small Magic comeback would def be an Ep or two.

West positioning for a run at Shaq. Then discovering Kobe. (Even run the 1 on 1 vs Coop)

If they end S3 with Magic's announcement (S2 looks like it ends with the 84 Finals, S3 could be 85-91?)

S4 could be 4ish eps of 92-95, then midway becomes the Shaq-Kobe origins, S5 is when Phil arrives.

Back
Top Bottom