Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty : Season 2 Out Now

I love this show and all of the actors are amazing in their roles. I'm bummed that the strikes are affecting it and also bummed that Max doesn't even feature it on the main landing page. I have to actively search and find this, Hard Knocks, and Harley Quinn when AJLT is featured and their season is over and they're pushing Telemarketers.

I'm also really fascinated about the use of NBA logos and uniforms: I want those Celtic short shorts and it really drives home that Nike adding black to the Lakers purple uniforms is a huge, nasty mistake.

"If the NBA does indeed have an intellectual property case, it may have opted not to pursue it not only out of potential embarrassment, but also because it does a lucrative business with HBO’s sibling network. The channel’s parent, WarnerMedia, also owns Turner Sports, which pays the league $1.2 billion annually for live game broadcast rights (on TNT and TBS) through 2024-25. That’s a major source of the NBA’s annual revenue, with fresh (and bigger) TV deals expected in the next couple of years."

Jason Segel has been great playing Paul Westhead character is :wow::smh::rofl:

Yes! :lol:

Fav characters
1. Bird
2. Westhead :lol:
3. Riles

:lol:

Tumblr_l_152593921731276.jpg

Tumblr_l_152591842522200.jpg

Awesome episode! We finally get to see Pat become Pat! Adrian Brody is PERFECT as Riley.

Oh, and add Jerry West as a great character. Jason Clarke is freaking hilarious as him. Dropping f-bombs right and left. Still loved it when he picked a fight with his MVP trophy figurine in season 1 😂😂 I just hope they keep this going to season 3 & beyond. 🙏🙏 Since they started the whole series on Magic's sudden retirement, I wonder if they can run the series out long enough that we may see a Lakers vs Bulls season or at leaat a few episodes of the '91 Finals.

Only two more episodes..........last season we got 10 eps, season 2 is 7. And I got a bad feeling there might not be a season 3

Last edited:
Amazing episode. West is hilarious and Brody delivered the best performance of the season

They are doing everything to make magic look like a sex addict on this show. Every time a group of thots come through he acts like he's never seen women before. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom