WIO Appreciation VOL. 4/5

undefeatedx37

Banned
The Whip It Out technique works wonders. Before I was 3/4 now I'm 4/5 as of yesterday.
For those of you who WIO and don't get any action.. Let me tell you, It's ALL about the timing.

Post your experiences.

Holla if you need pics. I might even leak the tape. for $5 Via Paypal.
pimp.gif

UPDATE: PM for the link to the video.. I'm feelin' good so it's free of charge.

Forgot to mention. The 3 pairs of OG Obsidian XII's I show in the vid are all for sale. Holla if you're interested.

The Whip It Out technique works wonders. Before I was 3/4 now I'm 4/5 as of yesterday.
For those of you who WIO and don't get any action.. Let me tell you, It's ALL about the timing.

Post your experiences.

Holla if you need pics. I might even leak the tape. for $5 Via Paypal.
pimp.gif

UPDATE: PM for the link to the video.. I'm feelin' good so it's free of charge.

Forgot to mention. The 3 pairs of OG Obsidian XII's I show in the vid are all for sale. Holla if you're interested.

4/5 IS PRETTY GOOD... its all about timing your right... 5dollar paypal for the tape is a bit much maybe a dollar

4/5 IS PRETTY GOOD... its all about timing your right... 5dollar paypal for the tape is a bit much maybe a dollar

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Vid or ducktales. Bout to try this on the subway one day
the subway isnt the place to whip it out.. some dude whipped it out on my girl like 5yrs ago when dudes in ny was whippin it out like everyday that summer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Vid or ducktales. Bout to try this on the subway one day
the subway isnt the place to whip it out.. some dude whipped it out on my girl like 5yrs ago when dudes in ny was whippin it out like everyday that summer.
laugh.gif

Check it out.. I have the vid on my Comp, but when I try to upload it on imageshack the vid isn't there.

Anybody know how else I can get a link for it?

Back
Top Bottom