Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

roll.gif

:lol:
:smh:  @ dude pulling on his own hair 
embarassed.gif

@ the girl with the blue eyes and hipster hat

You ever take a dump so relieving it kinda scares you?

"Is something coming out of my *** supposed to feel good?"

ew
I get *** naked when I take a #2 at the crib. Cuz sometimes I got them sticky joints that's been in me all day and I gotta use twice as much tissue. Having a kid has converted me to baby wipes tho. Way easier and won't cut your ***. Anybody ever been about that hemmorhoid life? Ah man preparation h was my best friend a couple years back for about a week.
bruh i hated when i had one. turned all my briefs red

#teamfold checking in. Except when your finger breaks thru, and you gotta get another piece of TP to wipe it off on.

And you still treat that finger like its infected with small pox. So you have to wipe and pull your pants up with the off hand

#teamfold checking in. Except when your finger breaks thru, and you gotta get another piece of TP to wipe it off on.

And you still treat that finger like its infected with small pox. So you have to wipe and pull your pants up with the off hand

The accuracy though :lol:

I couldn't have made the switch to wipes/soapy paper towels fast enough.

I do usually hit it with the TP first though.

Last edited:
Aye when u know u about to drop the alpha then have to start calculating mid poo how much the toilet can take before u need to flush. So basically you rationing ur poop to prevent that pipe swallower. So got to have skills to hold for like 50secs for the flush then resume. Always wished i had those industrial grade toliets that can take it like lisa ann.

I wipe sitting but always got to take a shower afterwards, i feel cleaner that way. Public dumps are for emergencies only.

Last edited:
I think its time for some poop stories...

I remember a few years back, I was constipated BAD. Like for weeks.

I was living with my aunt and uncle and it was about 3 in the morning. I tried to go but nothing came out. I then made up my mind that I was going to poop and I was going to poop tonight! Im pushing and pushing and pushing, but nothing. Im sweating, taking 5 mintues breaks in between 20 minute attempts. I would feel the tip breaking but never had enough to get it all out. Finally, like an hour in. I break. The tip his the bottom of the toilet like it was stone and made a loud *CLINK* noise. Im sigh in relief because its finally over.......but its not. It just keeps coming and coming...my mind was done, but my angus gave no dambs. Its was like it was my angus on auto pilot. My brain was done pooping but it was still coming...effortlessly. I stood up, turned around and looked...I promise it was a log the length on my entire lower intestine.......with NO BREAK :wow:.

I tried to flush that thing. The toilet clogged up and flooded the bathroom. Had to wake my uncle to get the plunger, which did nothing. Ended up waking up the entire house trying to get my super log down the commode.

At least that was at ya famz house!

I had that happened to me at my ex's house, literally **** flooded the bathroom and her fine *** momma had to mop it up :smh:

Wait, if I stand up my butthole is hidden by my cheeks and then the tissue will just get stuck in between le cheeks. How the hell you wipe your butt standing up?

Back
Top Bottom