Wisdom Teeth??? vol. extraction

the numbness and not being able to eat anything chewy will b a bee - och for like 2-3 days, but just keep takin those happy pills and youll feel good as amotha #$!%$#

oh and u might not wanna be seen by any1 for a few days cuz of the chipmunk cheeks

I've got two craters in my 2 lower wisdoms
smh.gif
i need to get them joints cut out ASAP.

I got mine out (all 4) on the 2nd.

Haven't used any of the vicodin, but used all of the ibprofen.

I didn't swell at all and stopped bleeding a couple hours after. Took me bout a whole week before I felt like I didn't need the pain medication.

Best part is coming out of the anesthesia, trippin' (feels like your hammered but different).

Jello FTW.

You're going to wake up in the middle of the night from throbbin pain. I had it done 2 weeks ago and I'm finally back to normal, almost.
smile.gif

To tell you the truth, it doesn't even hurt.

How my wisdom teeth grew out, the surgery was nothing. I was a sleep though. No pain after the surgery either.

It's when your wisdom teeth are still impacted (under your gums) is when you're pretty much done for.

It's the drilling through your gums that causes the after pain. When that stuff that makes your mouth numb wears off, it's pretty much a wrap afterthat.

I had 2 bottom ones removed. Couldn't eat anything solid really for 5 days. I mean I ate sandwiches but I was in such pain. Take the strongest pain killersthey give you. They gave me weak stuff. But I was high as hell when they put me to sleep.

hah ah mann yall killing me...
i'm supposed to get mine out during spring break >L<
all four of them actually and they all under the gums still.

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by Patmc13

RIP---took me 2 weeks to recover...u will get addicted to the pain killers tho...they are nice...i miss them
frown.gif
2 weeks? must be nice! I was in basic training when I had mine removed, I had like 3 days tops to recover
laugh.gif

yup me too, I got them out on a thursday, was back out saturday night and at work on monday

i can't believe you guys took pain killers, etc. after getting your wisdom teeth removed.

they give you so much medication during the procedure that by the time it all wears off, it's the next day, and it's perfectly normal again.

It hurt so bad, had 4 of em taken out in one day. After a while I adapted to the pain and just went to sleep a lot. I messed up two pillow covers because theanesthetic prevented me from closing my mouth properly and drooled immense amounts of blood.

eat jello
pizza is your worst enemy
even after the stitching desolves eat soft stuff
don't freakout in the doctors chair and jump up from falling asleep from the middle of the laughing gas because your doctor mentioned another patient dyingin his chair a year ealier

Bad Experiences FTL
All 4 remove at the same time too BTW

if they put you to sleep, make sure your dentist isnt a man and your johnson isnt wet when you awake.

Pardon my ignorance, but what would happen if someone never got theirs removed? Why is it a must to have them removed?

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

Pardon my ignorance, but what would happen if someone never got theirs removed? Why is it a must to have them removed?

i think it'll jus make your teeth crooked.. by the pushing.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by Patmc13

RIP---took me 2 weeks to recover...u will get addicted to the pain killers tho...they are nice...i miss them
frown.gif
2 weeks? must be nice! I was in basic training when I had mine removed, I had like 3 days tops to recover
laugh.gif

yup me too, I got them out on a thursday, was back out saturday night and at work on monday

I got all 4 pulled in like 7th grade I think it was...It took me all of christmas vacation to recover, and my mouth was still swelled up for the first weekback at school.

This past Summer I had three of my wisdom teeth pulled out. Be ready to go on that soup diet, and you'll be in pain. I remember the day I came back fromthe dentist.

I had this horrible headache, and passed out on my bed the min I got home. Pain killers helped me a lot, and I remember sleeping through most of it. It washard sleeping, because laying my head on my pillow would hurt a lot.

Once you're able to start eating again you'll start having food particals stuck in the holes of the side of your mouth. It took me 2 months for thoseholes to close up.

My advice is to just relax, and get your rest.

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

i ain't ever take out mine... and my teeth are fine
pimp.gif

I had all four out and the pain was nothing with a couple of tylenols. Took a few days to recoup, and I was good. The worst pain I ever felt was having my rootcanal (two different days) and it was like nothing I have ever felt.

Back
Top Bottom