Wisdom tooth surgery...

I got mine scheduled for may 5 to get 4 of mine removed. From the look of the submitted charges to my insurance. It'll cost $2235. Out of that I have to pay $289.

hey man, if you had a dry socket, youd know.  its really really painful.
a blood clot fills in the socket where your wisdom tooth used to be.  if the clot dislodges, it will expose bone and nerve.  usually this happens in the first 48 hours after surgery.  you have to go back to your dentist/oral surgeon and have them pack the socket w some stuff to relieve the pain etc.

how long ago was your surgery and how does it feel now? #imadoctor

hey man, if you had a dry socket, youd know.  its really really painful.
a blood clot fills in the socket where your wisdom tooth used to be.  if the clot dislodges, it will expose bone and nerve.  usually this happens in the first 48 hours after surgery.  you have to go back to your dentist/oral surgeon and have them pack the socket w some stuff to relieve the pain etc.

how long ago was your surgery and how does it feel now? #imadoctor

i just got my bottom 2 out, and i had general anesthesia.  $20 copay, thats it.  #medicalinsurancecancoveroralsurgeryworkifyourwisdomteethareimpated  #youdontneeddentalinsurance #notalotofpeopleknowthisinsuranceloophole

i just got my bottom 2 out, and i had general anesthesia.  $20 copay, thats it.  #medicalinsurancecancoveroralsurgeryworkifyourwisdomteethareimpated  #youdontneeddentalinsurance #notalotofpeopleknowthisinsuranceloophole

Back
Top Bottom