with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Lince, I am ready for the cuffing....

CUFF ME UP!
Oh, we have a willing participant? That's what I'm talkin bout.
pimp.gif

*SUPER DUPER CUFFED*

I'm on a roll, baby. Puttin up Chamberlain numbers, b!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My guy is over there going in!

I mean no dude on NT really thinks they will start some type of romantic relationship over the internet so it's really not "shooting rockets" asyou say. It's the same as beasting over an internet model anyways IMO. So like I said the dudes running around talking about simpin' and dudes is lamebecause they say a women is pretty are not getting any women in real life take it how you want to. Avy Check. Plus I have a lady at home so i'm not sayingthat these ladies are pretty in hopes of talking to them either so i'm most def. not "shooting rockets"

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I mean no dude on NT really thinks they will start some type of romantic relationship over the internet so it's really not "shooting rockets" as you say. It's the same as beasting over an internet model anyways IMO. So like I said the dudes running around talking about simpin' and dudes is lame because they say a women is pretty are not getting any women in real life take it how you want to.

That internet model isn't right there. You say whoever is cute, you wrote it so they'd read it and know you thought that. You "shootingrockets" don't deny it. It's a simple fact. World is a small place. America, it's even smaller. Do the math. It happens, more often thanyou'd like to think. Why the +@*! do you think drama in regard to it pops off on here… I mean seriously…

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Am I officially considered an NTer now?

I have broken my NT cherry but not sure if I have graduated to full NTer status.
No your posts here have to outweigh your posts at JJB for a period of 6 months

Back
Top Bottom