with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by dreaface

Elpablo21 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

That's the shortlist. I'm forgetting a few, though. Most of the other broads are ducks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word.
JK
no hate here most of the gurls on here are pretty... i dont bother remembering anyones sn though

Ohh I'd add you and Gabbyflo to the list, too... I think there's 1 or 2 more I'm forgetting
grin.gif

apples!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

That's the shortlist. I'm forgetting a few, though. Most of the other broads are ducks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word.
JK
no hate here most of the gurls on here are pretty... i dont bother remembering anyones sn though
I'm addin you to my collection too, baby.

*CUFFED*

I wish my arms were big enough to hug you all at the same time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I love all ya'll
roll.gif

Simply Dimply [kinda]
Kaleidascope
Sole 4/For Real
Late 80s
thykerjobs
imaPYT
dunks87

fixed

and gabbyflo.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Words of wisdom in regard to NT females.

"Try before you buy" - Ebayologist 12/30/08

Who's actually cuffing, though?
grin.gif
*No Lincey*

Jae
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PM me yo numba
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word.
JK
I'm addin you to my collection too, baby.

*CUFFED*

I wish my arms were big enough to hug you all at the same time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I love all ya'll
roll.gif
smh.gif
Fool, let me get some *+*%

Elpablo21 wrote:

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Word.
JK

Ohh I'd add you and Gabbyflo to the list, too... I think there's 1 or 2 more I'm forgetting
grin.gif

*Starts a PYP to jog her memory......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Oh Weekend Girl is cute too I don't really see what's wrong with giving a woman a compliment. Everybody on NT talking about dudes simpin' are theguys with no ladies.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Beanie%20Sigel01.jpg

Cause I'm a reactionary person
laugh.gif
but I'm not even sure you're referring to me but just in case.
laugh.gif

[Nas] I know you ain't talking 'bout me dog. You, what? You been on my $%@!, you love my style [Nas]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Lince, I am ready for the cuffing....

CUFF ME UP!
Oh, we have a willing participant? That's what I'm talkin bout.
pimp.gif

*SUPER DUPER CUFFED*

I'm on a roll, baby. Puttin up Chamberlain numbers, b!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Oh Weekend Girl is cute too I don't really see what's wrong with giving a woman a compliment. Everybody on NT talking about dudes simpin' are the guys with no ladies.
i dont see whats the big deal either, if a gurl is gonna get gassed over a compliment from NT then she must not look as good as she does in herpictures. I have no problem telling a guy that there hott.
AG 47
pimp.gif

Oh Weekend Girl is cute too I don't really see what's wrong with giving a woman a compliment. Everybody on NT talking about dudes simpin' are the guys with no ladies.

You don't know her and you probably never will. You "shooting rockets" in the vague hopes they hit the target. Don't put the +#@*# on apedestal. If she's cute, she knows it'. You telling her is just your lame attempt to get at her.
smh.gif
THAT is why it's simpin'

i dont see whats the big deal either, if a gurl is gonna get gassed over a compliment from NT then she must not look as good as she does in her pictures. I have no problem telling a guy that there hott.
AG 47 black entourage inc
pimp.gif
oh, why thank you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't know her and you probably never will. You "shooting rockets" in the vague hopes they hit the target. Don't put the +#@*# on a pedestal. If she's cute, she knows it'. You telling her is just your lame attempt to get at her.
smh.gif
THAT is why it's simpin'

Its the internetz sir.

After all these years dudes still over estimate and under estimate how things like this is with females...

No matter where the word is coming from they ego is on riods..

Especially when some of these broads just have a vagina and are beasted on just because...Its corny hah..

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

You don't know her and you probably never will. You "shooting rockets" in the vague hopes they hit the target. Don't put the +#@*# on a pedestal. If she's cute, she knows it'. You telling her is just your lame attempt to get at her.
smh.gif
THAT is why it's simpin'

Its the internetz sir.

Yeah, but my son. Let me teach you somethin'…

You can make it real life.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom