with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

no pics?
Unfortunately, No...

Sad to say but they don't even exist...

Trickery i tell you, nothing but trickery...

Aint it funny how dude just went M.I.A when I asked for Pics...Funny thing is that I know he's probably reading this--
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

there's a reason why I added the "slick remarks" to my warning.

there's not exactly a multitude of women on NT....the population is limited enough to be directed to particular NTers

that's like saying all the NT staff are a bunch of idiots. Yeah... you didn't name names...but we know who you're referring to
You put slick remarks because you knew that you being an Admin can basically interpret anything you want as being a slick remark.

And there are a lot of women on NT these days which is why the ban seems so unwarranted. It basically could've been directed towards any one.
Indeed I can...
but really....if I give a warning at the beginning of the thread...why would ANYONE try to push it?... that's just dumb on their part.

...AND she HAS been banned before for insults...so she should already know better.
I could understand a warning, but a ban for calling a pretty descent sized group of people "ducks" seems weird.
That's your opinion...great. Mine is different. She could have easily put the list and be on her way like everyone else did...instead shehad to stick in an insult to "everyone else." That's just foolish and immature behavior.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

no pics?
Unfortunately, No...

Sad to say but they don't even exist...

Trickery i tell you, nothing but trickery...

Aint it funny how dude just went M.I.A when I asked for Pics...Funny thing is that I know he's probably reading this--
grin.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Yoda

So wait..What the hell is going on in this thread?

Ebay smashed an NT broad, that smashed another NTer? Huh?

I'm never "in".
he smashed "everyones friend"
laugh.gif
wink.gif
, bragging about it and having a big head about it (
alien.gif
head)

roll.gif

roll.gif

So he smashed someones sloppys 17ths? And bragged about it?

roll.gif

I don't know if this thread is still on track bc I skipped all the way to the last page. But I think Briteyes and Thytker are the two cutest girls on NT.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by dugtrio

so this is a cuffing match? i cuff dima and 80's, if simply wants some octane i got her too.
Hhmmm...I do not think I ever talked to you before. Are you on N.T.K.L? You know my first name.
nerd.gif
ian
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Getting banned over ducks? People have said much worse than that this past week.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Hella excessive, Cats get more rude than "Ducks" in thepyp and aren't even banned for sneak dissing.[/color]

this thread embodies simpery as a whole. im very entertained by the random ishh going on though like that bert/earnie vid then the short lived ebayologistbacklash, but the logic in 1million dudes gassing up like 10 chicks is unfathomable to me...even if its the "internetz"
laugh.gif

press on though, Im enjoying myself

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

What's been going on in this thread? Should I go back and read every single page?
in short...7 pictures...and ebayologist getting owned by thee man dirty and antigen... pretty much, he's proud he was able to bed a chickwhose hobby is letting guys take her to bed.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

What's been going on in this thread? Should I go back and read every single page?
in short...7 pictures...and ebayologist getting owned by thee man dirty and antigen... pretty much, he's proud he was able to bed a chick whose hobby is letting guys take her to bed.

I started reading this thread backwards and it looks like someone had a meltdown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I'll admit I %++*%* up. Was simpin. Didn't play that $*%$ well at all. All that $*%$. But to purpose anything beyond that is !*%@*%@ ******ed.

You ******ed fam?

We good? We got that cleared up?

Anyone else wanna come out the wood work and attempt to e-assassinate my character?

I got mad pics most of ya'll have never seen.

Almost none of ya'll know what really happen so fall way the *##@ back. Yall just saw the loose ends/results. *%%+# with that no game no sense.

She was female NTer #2.

Get the %$#$ off my %*@*.
seriously?..

what the hell is wrong with you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

So wait..What the hell is going on in this thread?

Ebay smashed an NT broad, that smashed another NTer? Huh?

I'm never "in".
he smashed "everyones friend"
laugh.gif
wink.gif
, bragging about it and having a big head about it (
alien.gif
head)

roll.gif

roll.gif

So he smashed someones sloppys 17ths? And bragged about it?

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom