with all the beasting that happens on this site...who is/was the baddest female on NT?

Wait a second, that's your girl? If so, no disrespect intended. If not, that's kind of lame.

Btw, I never said she's ugly, but if you're gonna put down a whole group of girls, I'd expect her to be a 10/10.
Pretty much.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

11rq39d.jpg
Is this really the girl who was making fun of the other girls' looks? Interesting...
You think she's ugly?
Post pictures of what you're working with son....
Lets see em.
Wait a second, that's your girl? If so, no disrespect intended. If not, that's kind of lame.

Btw, I never said she's ugly, but if you're gonna put down a whole group of girls, I'd expect her to be a 10/10.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Very well put, JD617.[/color]

11rq39d.jpg
Is this really the girl who was making fun of the other girls' looks? Interesting...
You think she's ugly?
Lets see em.
No it ain't my girl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't like dudes who call out girls saying they're ugly.... when they know they aren't working with anything
laugh.gif

It happens all the time on NT & it's annoying
So I wanted you to prove me wrong.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
bout to be a backlash on tbone like if this was a election thread.
Backlash for what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The picture was a joke with me putting "TBONE" in it....
And I think she's
pimp.gif
so I put her picture in here

Hey SIMPLYDIMPLY..can you make me an avatar??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No seriously..can you?
sharpie FlyNY on any part of your body you want to
devil.gif
..or ill settle forit on a piece of paper
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

im joking,
unless you really want to go ahead and do that
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

11rq39d.jpg
You think she's ugly?
Lets see em.

Isn't this what half of you NT dudes do anyways...I'm always seein cats dogthese chics like they did something to somebody...why can't she have some fun too? Why the double standard...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Pretty much.

100% Realtalk

11rq39d.jpg
You think she's ugly?
Lets see em.
No it ain't my girl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just don't like dudes who call out girls saying they're ugly.... when they know they aren't working with anything
laugh.gif

It happens all the time on NT & it's annoying
So I wanted you to prove me wrong.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
bout to be a backlash on tbone like if this was a election thread.
Backlash for what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The picture was a joke with me putting "TBONE" in it....
And I think she's
pimp.gif
so I put her picture in here
naw i was just expecting mad people to run in here callin u Captain.
laugh.gif

Sigh, this thread did not deliver. Too much edrama and not enough pics. I swear I think someone pm'd me nudes of that girl in green onhere.......hahahahhaa.

Originally Posted by TD The God

11rq39d.jpg
You think she's ugly?
Lets see em.
Isn't this what half of you NT dudes do anyways...I'm always seein cats dog these chics like they did something to somebody...why can't she have some fun too? Why the double standard...
EXACTLY. Thank you, well put.

Now here is the thing...we are on here judging who is who and I see dudes on here, like I said above, dogging chics like they were most hideous of all creations...but then turn around and these dudes have NOTHING to offer anyone, they either highly unattractive themselves or just plain out stupid...most of the times, they are both...I agree wholeheartedly with TBONE on this one...it's pretty annoying to see that crap...hating women? Is that what the "game" is truly about?

Yup yup yup.

Now here is the thing...we are on here judging who is who and I see dudes on here, likeI said above, dogging chics like they were most hideous of all creations...but then turn around and these dudes have NOTHING to offer anyone, they eitherhighly unattractive themselves or just plain out stupid...most of the times, they are both...I agree wholeheartedly with TBONE on this one...it's prettyannoying to see that crap...hating women? Is that what the "game" is truly about?

Oh and disclaimer to my girl (we're on a break and she is a lurker) I am not sticking up forweekend girl....(she thinks I have a thing for weekend girl, whoever she may be).....I love you Senky...I'll see you again when I get my headstraight...
ohwell.gif

Now here is the thing...we are on here judging who is who and I see dudes on here, like I said above, dogging chics like they were most hideous of all creations...but then turn around and these dudes have NOTHING to offer anyone, they either highly unattractive themselves or just plain out stupid...most of the times, they are both...I agree wholeheartedly with TBONE on this one...it's pretty annoying to see that crap...hating women? Is that what the "game" is truly about?

Wait a second though, I already posted girls who I think are cute on here like Briteyes and Simply. I have no problem complimenting girls. The only one I even remotely "dogged" was the one who made fun of just about the entire female NT population.
Wasn't really directed at you...meant for those guys that want to go at every girlin every PYP...they know who they are

haha pookie has a point...... i'm not saying i'm attractive at all - but there are guys on here that clown girls to no end.

with all the hostility you'd think that they were an ex gf who cheated on them or some +%+%.

then have me chuckling when i see their pics ( or do NOT see their pics
nerd.gif
cough
mad.gif
)

my point really is- why can't we all just love one another
frown.gif

Wait a second though, I already posted girls who I think are cute on here like Briteyes and Simply. I have no problem complimenting girls. The only one I even remotely "dogged" was the one who made fun of just about the entire female NT population.
Wasn't really directed at you...meant for those guys that want to go at every girl in every PYP...they know who they are

lol. The irony.
We got got guys supposedly "gassing" up girls who may look as normal as ever while at the same time, we got guys "dogging" girls who lookas normal as ever.

NT is fickle.
laugh.gif

Carry on

What? so chicks that critique have to be 10/10? so all yall dudes 10/10?. Word to pyps, yall dudes ugly as %+*%, no mo. Just cuz we can't roast like weused, don't get ahead of yourselves.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

haha pookie has a point...... i'm not saying i'm attractive at all - but there are guys on here that clown girls to no end.

with all the hostility you'd think that they were an ex gf who cheated on them or some +%+%.

then have me chuckling when i see their pics ( or do NOT see their pics
nerd.gif
cough
mad.gif
)

my point really is- why can't we all just love one another
frown.gif

word.

Back
Top Bottom