With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*watches as the vick for MVP wagon regains steam*

Nah its all over

Brady has to lay an egg against Miami and Vick has to have like 500 total yards next week
brady is probably only playing half the game next week...but i mean if vick comes back and wins this game on his legs...i think we're back where we started...slight edge to tom if that happens

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*watches as the vick for MVP wagon regains steam*

Nah its all over

Brady has to lay an egg against Miami and Vick has to have like 500 total yards next week
brady is probably only playing half the game next week...but i mean if vick comes back and wins this game on his legs...i think we're back where we started...slight edge to tom if that happens

this thread is pure comedy ...

laugh.gif

mike vick ... lulz

Best case scenario for Vick is co-mvps. There is no way Brady doesn't at least get a share of the award.

Rush Limbaugh's McNabb comment holds relevance in this thread. That's all I'm going to say.

Best case scenario for Vick is co-mvps. There is no way Brady doesn't at least get a share of the award.

Rush Limbaugh's McNabb comment holds relevance in this thread. That's all I'm going to say.

With the loss last night I think Brady gets the award. But for Vick to even be mentioned in the MVP discussion.
smokin.gif

With the loss last night I think Brady gets the award. But for Vick to even be mentioned in the MVP discussion.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

its a wrap folks

Yeah I'm pretty sure Matt Hasselbeck has this thing locked up. 

roll.gif

Congrats to Brady, regardless of what happens next week. Both the Eagles and Pats are playing meaningless games. The least that can happen is Co-MVP which probably is a longshot after this game.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

its a wrap folks

Yeah I'm pretty sure Matt Hasselbeck has this thing locked up. 

roll.gif

Congrats to Brady, regardless of what happens next week. Both the Eagles and Pats are playing meaningless games. The least that can happen is Co-MVP which probably is a longshot after this game.

Back
Top Bottom