With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It amazes me how people in this thread and others on here still want to underestimate Vick and what he's done this year.  Politics aside, the clear cut and obvious MVP this year is Vick.  Worse case scenario it can be co-MVP's with Vick and Brady.

It's not that.

NFL won't just let it happen.

It amazes me how people in this thread and others on here still want to underestimate Vick and what he's done this year.  Politics aside, the clear cut and obvious MVP this year is Vick.  Worse case scenario it can be co-MVP's with Vick and Brady.

It's not that.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

It's not that.

How is getting 2nd in the MVP race being underestimated 
laugh.gif

It's not that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

It's not that.

laugh.gif

Why settle for 2nd place when you could/should get 1st place??

It's not that.

laugh.gif

It's not that.

laugh.gif

Your saying this like hes the only player having an amazing season, being called the second best player in the league this season is far from being underestimated

It's not that.

laugh.gif

Your saying this like hes the only player having an amazing season, being called the second best player in the league this season is far from being underestimated

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ain't like the O-Line and McCoy are giving him much help.

His fumbling and throwing into defenders isn't giving his offense much help.

I'm on your side, just saying when he's getting drilled every other play it makes it hard to make good throws right?  He got some protection, a few good runs from McCoy and look what happened.

It's not like he's Brady back there.

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ain't like the O-Line and McCoy are giving him much help.

His fumbling and throwing into defenders isn't giving his offense much help.

I'm on your side, just saying when he's getting drilled every other play it makes it hard to make good throws right?  He got some protection, a few good runs from McCoy and look what happened.

It's not like he's Brady back there.

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*watches as the vick for MVP wagon regains steam*

Nah its all over

Brady has to lay an egg against Miami and Vick has to have like 500 total yards next week

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

*watches as the vick for MVP wagon regains steam*

Nah its all over

Brady has to lay an egg against Miami and Vick has to have like 500 total yards next week

Back
Top Bottom