Wiz Khalifa..Big Sean...chevy woods june 22, 2011

had to post this

whos going????

i dont know bout yall but im pretty juiced.....

had to post this

whos going????

i dont know bout yall but im pretty juiced.....

Got my ticket.

pimp.gif

Glad Wiz is performimg at the Civic Auditorium. Last time he was at the Fillmore, the whole block was trashed up.

I feel like there should be a Bay Area concert thread. Sometimes I am mad late on shows cause I never get a heads up.

Glad Wiz is performimg at the Civic Auditorium. Last time he was at the Fillmore, the whole block was trashed up.

I feel like there should be a Bay Area concert thread. Sometimes I am mad late on shows cause I never get a heads up.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

QFT. Not just concerts...but every event going on in general. I heard about the Dave Chappelle/Lauryn Hill concert hella late
mad.gif

QFT. Not just concerts...but every event going on in general. I heard about the Dave Chappelle/Lauryn Hill concert hella late
mad.gif

I saw Wiz last year when he was at Slims not sure if I'll be going this one yet.

I saw Wiz last year when he was at Slims not sure if I'll be going this one yet.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

mad.gif
somebody do this please

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

mad.gif
somebody do this please

Originally Posted by LB510

word. i feel like he was at his peak during that show at slim's. not a weak song on the setlist, k&oj had just dropped, and dude had wild energy on stage. that was a great show. i know the civic center show won't top that for me, so i'll be passing. also knowing that chevy woods/kev da hustla will be there in person to ruin songs is another reason i'm not feeling this show.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom