Wiz Khalifa..Big Sean...chevy woods june 22, 2011

Originally Posted by LB510

I saw Wiz last year when he was at Slims not sure if I'll be going this one yet.
word. i feel like he was at his peak during that show at slim's. not a weak song on the setlist, k&oj had just dropped, and dude had wild energy on stage. that was a great show. i know the civic center show won't top that for me, so i'll be passing. also knowing that chevy woods/kev da hustla will be there in person to ruin songs is another reason i'm not feeling this show.
laugh.gif

^ Took the words right out of my mouth. I believe that show was right after BAR came out. I haven't really been impressed with anything after Kush & OJ.

^ Took the words right out of my mouth. I believe that show was right after BAR came out. I haven't really been impressed with anything after Kush & OJ.

saw his performance at coachella..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ill be asleep half way through big seans set

saw his performance at coachella..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ill be asleep half way through big seans set

I will be there! But I heard there was suppose to be a surprising guest? Or is that all a fake? Or is that Chevy Wood? I honestly just thought he'd be there cause he is no surprise..

I will be there! But I heard there was suppose to be a surprising guest? Or is that all a fake? Or is that Chevy Wood? I honestly just thought he'd be there cause he is no surprise..

Back
Top Bottom