WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

I love wiz's music. I still bump prince of the city 2 and flight school. what other mixtape do u guys think compares to those 2

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

someone wanna hit me with his top 5 songs or so? I ain't got time to listen to 5 mixtapes

Uhhh let's see...

When U Find (good vibing song about losing a girl)
Head To The Sky (Feat. Kev Tha Hustla)
The Thrill
I'm A Star
Take A Ride
thank you sir
pimp.gif

Im not too much into his solo work. I wish him a Curren$y would just be a duo and call it a wrap. That How fly tape is pure piffery.

The kid makes good music and can ride a beat very well. He's no Biggie but his music has huge replay value. (I play at least 1 track of his everyday).

ill try n get u started with his best songs imo

car service
the thrill
great to be here
where the cash at freestyle
boarding pass
ms. rightfernow
shame
starstruck remix
atl freestyle
hero freestyle
got damn love it
head to the sky
talk to ya
chewy remix
gone
buss down

TAYLOR GANG OR %*%!!%% KILL YOURSELF
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wiz is fire but he hasn't got recognized yet. When more people hear him, you'll start to see him a lot more.

Posting for later so I can remember to get that Prince Of The City 2. Dude goes hard though. My favorite new artist that I was introduced to last year.

Im not too much into his solo work. I wish him a Curren$y would just be a duo and call it a wrap. That How fly tape is pure piffery

I personally think "How Fly" is his most lack-luster tape. Only a handful of songs on there that I like.

Star Power>Flight School>Prince of The City 2>Grow Season>Prince of the City>Burn After Rolling>How Fly

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Im not too much into his solo work. I wish him a Curren$y would just be a duo and call it a wrap. That How fly tape is pure piffery

I personally think "How Fly" is his most lack-luster tape. Only a handful of songs on there that I like.

Star Power>Flight School>Prince of The City 2>Grow Season>Prince of the City>Burn After Rolling>How Fly
agreed. How Fly is some %%#$ i play when i wanna go to sleep...i think i bumped it in the car ONCE...

333034872.jpg

Wiz is pretty ill. I did a show with dude 3 years ago... peeps was like
eek.gif
... His new stuff is okayy.

Flight School Mixtape FTW

Back
Top Bottom