WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Im not too much into his solo work. I wish him a Curren$y would just be a duo and call it a wrap. That How fly tape is pure piffery

I personally think "How Fly" is his most lack-luster tape. Only a handful of songs on there that I like.

Star Power>Flight School>Prince of The City 2>Grow Season>Prince of the City>Burn After Rolling>How Fly
agreed. How Fly is some %%#$ i play when i wanna go to sleep...i think i bumped it in the car ONCE...

I agree...the only times I played it is when I was ridin down the highway. Just think of the trackFriendly...sounds like a song you'd play on a sunny afternoon.

i like son's music...he knows his niche and does it well..

He totally ate $y on "How Fly".

he sounds like he has fun when he raps..but i know people who know him and have said he's a goofball and complacent career wise

smokin w*** with yo b**** when she told you she never do it again -Wiz Khalifa

I like dude reminds me of a young snoop dogg but more mellow out has a real west coast vibe to him but he's from the east. "Go Figure"

Anyone know what song thats playing in the video in the background the he keeps saying up up
?

Originally Posted by RLAK824

smokin w*** with yo b**** when she told you she never do it again -Wiz Khalifa

I like dude reminds me of a young snoop dogg but more mellow out has a real west coast vibe to him but he's from the east. "Go Figure"
midwest

Wiz is piff!!...
pimp.gif

"Flight School" is my ishh... I jams to that heavy!!...

But this N' videoshoot�game is atrocious!!!!... I swear he just makes the most bland videos for his best songs...

What type of Huckleberry Finn s**t is this????... Machettes and cornfields... playin on railroad tracks andduckin security guards... F**k you mean, Wiz??
smh.gif

What the hell happened to the video for "This Plane"? _ was ducking me in the ustream last night.

What is the next move for Wiz? Is a new mixtape on the way or something?

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

But this N' videoshoot�game is atrocious!!!!... I swear he just makes the most bland videos for his best songs...

What type of Huckleberry Finn s**t is this????... Machettes and cornfields... playin on railroad tracks and duckin security guards... F**k you mean, Wiz??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah I feel you Matt Kush, that How Fly mixtape was dope, I remember when it dropped over the summer at like 8 p.m. everybody was waitin on it.

Back
Top Bottom