WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

:all the NTWTers that lost tonight bumrush the ring in anger:

:ElCubanoDel510 begins to puke all over the ring:

:Je Ne Sais Quoi paces the ring looking for his left testicle:

:chino905 accidentally dropkicks one of the many raftors, causing it to fall onto the ring on top of the NTWT Superstars:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Just as a heads up if you don't want to pay to watch WM, or any ppv for that matter, check with your local Buffalo Wild Wings. They usually show them with no cover.

Just as a heads up if you don't want to pay to watch WM, or any ppv for that matter, check with your local Buffalo Wild Wings. They usually show them with no cover.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

:all the NTWTers that lost tonight bumrush the ring in anger:

:ElCubanoDel510 begins to puke all over the ring:

:Je Ne Sais Quoi paces the ring looking for his left testicle:

:chino905 accidentally dropkicks one of the many raftors, causing it to fall onto the ring on top of the NTWT Superstars:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

2wgymah.jpg

Yousee I have seen guys get screwed in their matches. Which is why I’m here tonightto announce that I will be the NEW NTWT GM. Chino, come to the ring please.

*Chinomakes his way to the ring*

2zxo70p.jpg

Mr.McMahon “Chino, I saw what happened today. I just want to say I’m here for you.I’ll make this right for you. Please, shake my hand.

331f2v5.jpg

Chino“Thank you Mr. McMahon. Thank you!

15rgzgm.jpg

Mr.McMahon “Arrragh!

kch64h.jpg

Mr.McMahon“You idiot! I’m not here for you! Chino screwed Chino! AND FOR ALL YOU PATHETICNIKETALKERS I’M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WON’T BE HAVING YOUR EVENT RUN MYGRAND NIGHT! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MAINA TOMORROW. WHERE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU CAMETO SEE. CONSIDER THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE MCMAHON/NIKETALK ERA. I’LL BEWATCHING YOU. ALLL OF YOU.

ESPECIALLYYOU, MR. “WRESTLING

2wgymah.jpg

Yousee I have seen guys get screwed in their matches. Which is why I’m here tonightto announce that I will be the NEW NTWT GM. Chino, come to the ring please.

*Chinomakes his way to the ring*

2zxo70p.jpg

Mr.McMahon “Chino, I saw what happened today. I just want to say I’m here for you.I’ll make this right for you. Please, shake my hand.

331f2v5.jpg

Chino“Thank you Mr. McMahon. Thank you!

15rgzgm.jpg

Mr.McMahon “Arrragh!

kch64h.jpg

Mr.McMahon“You idiot! I’m not here for you! Chino screwed Chino! AND FOR ALL YOU PATHETICNIKETALKERS I’M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WON’T BE HAVING YOUR EVENT RUN MYGRAND NIGHT! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MAINA TOMORROW. WHERE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU CAMETO SEE. CONSIDER THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE MCMAHON/NIKETALK ERA. I’LL BEWATCHING YOU. ALLL OF YOU.

ESPECIALLYYOU, MR. “WRESTLING

Man, that McMahon dude is a ****. I can't believe he cut the PPV short!

*goes to get cold beer beer for himself and his tag team partners testicles*

If you guys wanna get around the post limit we can bring this to GWO, just tossing this out there.

Man, that McMahon dude is a ****. I can't believe he cut the PPV short!

*goes to get cold beer beer for himself and his tag team partners testicles*

If you guys wanna get around the post limit we can bring this to GWO, just tossing this out there.

Chino screwed. The fans screwed and forced to wait for Day 2 of NTWTM.

roll.gif
You can't make this stuff up...

Chino screwed. The fans screwed and forced to wait for Day 2 of NTWTM.

roll.gif
You can't make this stuff up...

Poor chino.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe McMahon is the mastermind behind this ISS invasion.
nerd.gif

Poor chino.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe McMahon is the mastermind behind this ISS invasion.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Eh, I would but I have food in the house. I can't go there and not eat anything. Anywhere online? PM if you know of anything free.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

Eh, I would but I have food in the house. I can't go there and not eat anything. Anywhere online? PM if you know of anything free.

Back
Top Bottom