WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

*breaks kayfabe*

Guys, sorry about cutting Mania' short.

I already accounted for time with first round IC matchs because I knew it would run longer than the accounted for hour. Obviously, it went way over that and we still only got half the card done. Mania' would honestly run way deep into WM27 seeing as how the other matches were just as long and even longer than GHIMS Vs. JNSQ.

So, once again I sincerely apologize.

Please, be patient with this as it is the first NTWT Mania ever and it's not down perfect yet.

*breaks kayfabe*

I already accounted for time with first round IC matchs because I knew it would run longer than the accounted for hour. Obviously, it went way over that and we still only got half the card done. Mania' would honestly run way deep into WM27 seeing as how the other matches were just as long and even longer than GHIMS Vs. JNSQ.

Please, be patient with this as it is the first NTWT Mania ever and it's not down perfect yet.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*breaks kayfabe*

Any idea on what time part two of NTWM will be tomorrow? Amazing job on running this by the way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Can someone link me to GWO, though?

http://gwo.yuku.com/

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

*breaks kayfabe*

Any idea on what time part two of NTWM will be tomorrow? Amazing job on running this by the way.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone link me to GWO, though?

http://gwo.yuku.com/

I guess it's better to keep NTMania on Niketalk. Plus it'll give some others like DFly to witness me capture the Intercontinental championship.

I guess it's better to keep NTMania on Niketalk. Plus it'll give some others like DFly to witness me capture the Intercontinental championship.

thanks deek.

*re-enters kayfabe*
I still haven't forgotten what transpired after my win today
cenawalkofshamefu0.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

My arm will heal, but this grudge won't. *glares*

Oh, and Jdcurt2.. I guess you're a threat too or something..

thanks deek.

*re-enters kayfabe*
I still haven't forgotten what transpired after my win today
cenawalkofshamefu0.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

My arm will heal, but this grudge won't. *glares*

Oh, and Jdcurt2.. I guess you're a threat too or something..

*keyfabe*

You deserved it Deek, I got screwed (theme of the night) out of the IC Title shot... you won't even make it to Summerfest if I have something to say about it.

*keyfabe*

You deserved it Deek, I got screwed (theme of the night) out of the IC Title shot... you won't even make it to Summerfest if I have something to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom