WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

JkeG7.gif

Edge went for the spear but Del Rio moved.  Edge ran into the corner, but was able to stop himself.  However, Rodriguez distracted the ref and Brodus Clay pulled Edge shoulder first into the corner.  Del Rio locked on the cross arm breaker.  Edge rolled it over into a pin, but Del Rio kicked out at 2.

Brodus tried to get involved, but Christian hit Clay with a tornado DDT off the apron.  Edge locked on a Sharpshooter, but Del Rio fought out.  As Del Rio turned around, he got hit with a spear from Edge.  Edge made the cover and got the pin.  1-2-3 to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wish I would have bet this one, was debating it with the long odds all day.

Edge went for the spear but Del Rio moved.  Edge ran into the corner, but was able to stop himself.  However, Rodriguez distracted the ref and Brodus Clay pulled Edge shoulder first into the corner.  Del Rio locked on the cross arm breaker.  Edge rolled it over into a pin, but Del Rio kicked out at 2.

Brodus tried to get involved, but Christian hit Clay with a tornado DDT off the apron.  Edge locked on a Sharpshooter, but Del Rio fought out.  As Del Rio turned around, he got hit with a spear from Edge.  Edge made the cover and got the pin.  1-2-3 to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Wish I would have bet this one, was debating it with the long odds all day.

Super anticlimactic
laugh.gif

Del Rio's destiny was thwarted. Edge with the spear to retain the title.

Del rio is winning at backlash I bet though.

But now I realize a Face has just won a title already. The WWE title can go either way now.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom