WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by masondid

drink any time Cole says vintage 
You finna die tonight?
Not me then again house you might wanna avoid drinking to vintage after you might not make it to the last hour
lol its gonna be a good night
and i like the new cody rhodes, he wasent gonna be a main event with the dashing cody rhodes gimmick, as great as it was he needed to be darker to be a main event heel

I'm digging Cody Rhode's new music and his improved gimmick. He's come a long way from being buried by Orton at mania last year..... BUT THAT ABSENCE OF KNEEPADS STILL BOTHERS ME
laugh.gif

Alabama Slam
pimp.gif

LETS GO CODY CHANTS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cole - 'Josh I should remind you that this isn't ballet'

Was that a !#@% shot to Josh?

Cody working hard for that main event push. That delayed superplex was a nice spot.

Rey trollin cody with his own mask
laugh.gif

Cody with the win at the big stage!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The crowd cheering for him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was a nice Cross Rhodes.

I'm digging Cody Rhode's new music and his improved gimmick. He's come a long way from being buried by Orton at mania last year..... BUT THAT ABSENCE OF KNEEPADS STILL BOTHERS ME
laugh.gif

Alabama Slam
pimp.gif

LETS GO CODY CHANTS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cole - 'Josh I should remind you that this isn't ballet'

Was that a !#@% shot to Josh?

Cody working hard for that main event push. That delayed superplex was a nice spot.

Rey trollin cody with his own mask
laugh.gif

Cody with the win at the big stage!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The crowd cheering for him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was a nice Cross Rhodes.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm digging Cody Rhode's new music and his improved gimmick..... BUT THAT ABSENCE OF KNEEPADS STILL BOTHERS ME
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this. i really like cody rhodes tho. as well as ted. he is being burried tho. no bueno.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]captain mexico is mad confused. lol. he has like 12 different things going on in that suit. [/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm digging Cody Rhode's new music and his improved gimmick..... BUT THAT ABSENCE OF KNEEPADS STILL BOTHERS ME
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this. i really like cody rhodes tho. as well as ted. he is being burried tho. no bueno.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]captain mexico is mad confused. lol. he has like 12 different things going on in that suit. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom