WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

ashfdahslfh
roll.gif

This is fine, but it could have been five minutes shorter.  And if they cut this match 5 minutes, and got rid of the Pee Wee segment, we could have had the Sheamus/Bryan match 
30t6p3b.gif

We knew the Piledriver was banned, but it still should have ended with a Piledriver.  Cole didn't take nearly enough punishment here.  For the months and months of build, this end was a huge disappointment.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

WORST MATCH IN WM HISTORY.
You obviously missed Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon last year.

This is fine, but it could have been five minutes shorter.  And if they cut this match 5 minutes, and got rid of the Pee Wee segment, we could have had the Sheamus/Bryan match 
30t6p3b.gif

We knew the Piledriver was banned, but it still should have ended with a Piledriver.  Cole didn't take nearly enough punishment here.  For the months and months of build, this end was a huge disappointment.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

WORST MATCH IN WM HISTORY.
You obviously missed Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon last year.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

30t6p3b.gif

We knew the Piledriver was banned, but it still should have ended with a Piledriver.  Cole didn't take nearly enough punishment here.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the snoop dogg segment.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

30t6p3b.gif

We knew the Piledriver was banned, but it still should have ended with a Piledriver.  Cole didn't take nearly enough punishment here.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the snoop dogg segment.[/color]

i was really hoping for a cole victory ( even though i knew there was no chance) , if he woulda one the odds were so terrible it woulda garunteed i won the contest

i was really hoping for a cole victory ( even though i knew there was no chance) , if he woulda one the odds were so terrible it woulda garunteed i won the contest

Back
Top Bottom