WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Diesel interferes costing Taker the match.
Aquagrape?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This reminds me of when Benoit gave Kurt Angle like 10 German suplexes and he still didn't get the pin. Good match. Lovely heat from the crowd.

maaan pedigree was the hardest *#!% to pull in the schoolyard. my opponent would always squirm cause they were afraid of getting faceplanted and i never hit it clean
laugh.gif

Just the thought of HHH actually saying to himself in private my WM moment is gonna be ending the streak has me glued to the tv.

Even though Taker will win (I think)

maaan pedigree was the hardest *#!% to pull in the schoolyard. my opponent would always squirm cause they were afraid of getting faceplanted and i never hit it clean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Seems like they're moving in slow motion
laugh.gif

Yeah, no real flow to this match. Just feels like they're going through a bunch of set spots, with a lot of lying down in between.

exactly what i was thinking but i wasnt expecting nothing spectacular....its cool to see HHH and Taker in the ring again for WM tho

This reminds me of when Benoit gave Kurt Angle like 10 German suplexes and he still didn't get the pin. Good match. Lovely heat from the crowd.

Just the thought of HHH actually saying to himself in private my WM moment is gonna be ending the streak has me glued to the tv.

Even though Taker will win (I think)

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Seems like they're moving in slow motion
laugh.gif

Yeah, no real flow to this match. Just feels like they're going through a bunch of set spots, with a lot of lying down in between.

exactly what i was thinking but i wasnt expecting nothing spectacular....its cool to see HHH and Taker in the ring again for WM tho

Back
Top Bottom