WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really am starting to get the feeling that The Rock is winning the title tonight.  He keeps talking that this will be the most memorable WrestleMania in history, and we haven't had anything to make it that thus far.......
I wouldn't even care if it makes sense or not for the product, that would be too awesome, word to Miz.

Knowing the condition The Undertaker's body is in, and the fact that HHH has been out of the ring for a year, these two are having an amazing match so far.

First big false finish of the night! The Undertaker kicks out of the Pedigree.

Last Ride from The Undertaker, and now HHH kicks out!!!

Knowing the condition The Undertaker's body is in, and the fact that HHH has been out of the ring for a year, these two are having an amazing match so far.

First big false finish of the night! The Undertaker kicks out of the Pedigree.

Last Ride from The Undertaker, and now HHH kicks out!!!

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Diesel interferes costing Taker the match.
Aquagrape?
nerd.gif

I thought Taker had it after the last Tombstone...I thought ref already called a 3 but I guess not. Damn good match.

HHH trying to one up HBK
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude like "if I'm going out I'm taking atleast 7 tombstones and kicking out before i let him pin me"

I thought Taker had it after the last Tombstone...I thought ref already called a 3 but I guess not. Damn good match.

Back
Top Bottom