WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Orton puts Taker out at wrestlemania next year
pimp.gif
Legend Killer

I'd much rather have Taker go against someone he's never faced in Mania, like CM Punk or maybe Cena.  

banned

You know it's probably gonna happen though 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow...... a part of my child hood died with snooki winning anything. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and daniel bryan not being on here. yea. still pissed.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What kind of ending did you all want in the Taker/HHH Match?  HHH beat the HELL out of The Undertaker for 20+ minutes.  Did you want him to just get up and walk out like nothing happened?  We complain and complain and complain about guys like Cena and Orton who never sell injuries.  So now when The Undertaker does it the right way, you !#@#% and moan that he's wasting time.  It's no wonder wrestling sucks today.  It's partially WWE's own fault for everything they've done over the years, but people have no patience for a good story to be told.  Yes, I am pretty pissed off.

i've seen you're standards. It takes a lot from u to be impressed. Just do u man! Besides, I had no problem with the match/ending. That tombstone, and Taker kickin out or whatever....got me slajsdlajf!!!!

*facepalms* that snooki match. Embarrassing...

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow...... a part of my child hood died with snooki winning anything. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and daniel bryan not being on here. yea. still pissed.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NO AMERICAN DRAGON

Originally Posted by im that one

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NO AMERICAN DRAGON

What kind of ending did you all want in the Taker/HHH Match?  HHH beat the HELL out of The Undertaker for 20+ minutes.  Did you want him to just get up and walk out like nothing happened?  We complain and complain and complain about guys like Cena and Orton who never sell injuries.  So now when The Undertaker does it the right way, you !#@#% and moan that he's wasting time.  It's no wonder wrestling sucks today.  It's partially WWE's own fault for everything they've done over the years, but people have no patience for a good story to be told.  Yes, I am pretty pissed off.

i've seen you're standards. It takes a lot from u to be impressed. Just do u man! Besides, I had no problem with the match/ending. That tombstone, and Taker kickin out or whatever....got me slajsdlajf!!!!

*facepalms* that snooki match. Embarrassing...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i LOVE what they are doing with the Miz....... god i hope he wins (or rock).[/color]

Agreed.

People who get the $+!! beat out of them for 20 minutes usually aren't in great shape afterwards.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i LOVE what they are doing with the Miz....... god i hope he wins (or rock).[/color]

Agreed.

People who get the $+!! beat out of them for 20 minutes usually aren't in great shape afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom