WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

laugh.gif
 at anyone who bought this PPV

I don't agree with The Rock laying out The Miz.  I would have ended it after The Rock Bottom on Cena.

All that said... I've very happy that I bought this show.  It was worth my $55.  I was entertained for four straight hours.

I don't agree with The Rock laying out The Miz.  I would have ended it after The Rock Bottom on Cena.

All that said... I've very happy that I bought this show.  It was worth my $55.  I was entertained for four straight hours.

Lol my cousin's kid and his little friend are speechless that their hero Cena jobbed to the Miz....

This was very anticlimactic I must admit.....
I did however enjoy the show...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thank you Rock.
pimp.gif

Damn they really pushing the time limit.

They made Miz look strong by having him kick out of the AA then bury him again with another People's Elbow.

One thing we can take from this is that it's only a matter of if and not when The Rock wrestles again.

Lol my cousin's kid and his little friend are speechless that their hero Cena jobbed to the Miz....

This was very anticlimactic I must admit.....
I did however enjoy the show...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thank you Rock.
pimp.gif

Damn they really pushing the time limit.

They made Miz look strong by having him kick out of the AA then bury him again with another People's Elbow.

One thing we can take from this is that it's only a matter of if and not when The Rock wrestles again.

Cena not walkin out the title won't sit well with the little kiddies at home
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cena not walkin out the title won't sit well with the little kiddies at home
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom