WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Bruhhhhhh...if I paid $55 for this...or if I was in that arena...I would not be able to sleep tonight. All jokes aside I would be furious right now. Then I'd relive the horror when I got my cable bill.

Had a dope stream all night
pimp.gif

Triple Threat.

First, that double countout was stupid. Then restarting it again and it ending again in 20 seconds by a Rock Bottom AND THEN burying the champion.

Still plants the seeds to a Rock v. Cena match at next year's Wrestlemania or Summerslam

Triple Threat.

First, that double countout was stupid. Then restarting it again and it ending again in 20 seconds by a Rock Bottom AND THEN burying the champion.

Still plants the seeds to a Rock v. Cena match at next year's Wrestlemania or Summerslam

I always order Wrestlemania...whether it's good or bad. Worth the purchase imo. Overall decent show. I'm glad that for the first time in a while, the undercard match didn't top the main event.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For everyone b*******, what did you want to see?

something worth my money, that wasn't even a crisply performed main event, sloppy as hell . i could see em talking to each other clear as day about the moves
30t6p3b.gif

I always order Wrestlemania...whether it's good or bad. Worth the purchase imo. Overall decent show. I'm glad that for the first time in a while, the undercard match didn't top the main event.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For everyone b*******, what did you want to see?

something worth my money, that wasn't even a crisply performed main event, sloppy as hell . i could see em talking to each other clear as day about the moves
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Bruhhhhhh...if I paid $55 for this...or if I was in that arena...I would not be able to sleep tonight. All jokes aside I would be furious right now. Then I'd relive the horror when I got my cable bill.

Had a dope stream all night
pimp.gif
This, It was worth the 3.50 for the lag free stream
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom